• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,816 posts in this topic

The best thing about Batman 357 is that muggles don't know what it is, so you can still find it in the wild. 359? Not so much.

Really? I've rarely seen one. 358 on the other hand I don't seem to have any trouble finding.

Edited by ygogolak

The best thing about Batman 357 is that muggles don't know what it is, so you can still find it in the wild. 359? Not so much.

Really? I've rarely seen one. 358 on the other hand I don't seem to have any trouble finding.

Some of the online dealers were not aware last year either and I plucked a number of copies for cheap. Now, they have marked them up. lol

That wasn't my most cogent thought, was it? Run it through the Babelfish English to Greek translator, and then back again, and see if that helps.

There you go again...making me go to Dictionary.com

That wasn't my most cogent thought, was it? Run it through the Babelfish English to Greek translator, and then back again, and see if that helps.

if you use an iphone to view the forums, you can highlight the word and choose define.

if you use an iphone to view the forums, you can highlight the word and choose define.

Never knew that, thanks! :applause:

Never knew that, thanks! :applause:

(thumbs u

I have one diaper box and one laundry detergent box that both seem to work perfectly as well.

Next you guys will be taping together cereal boxes.

(tsk) Some of us don't live in mom's basement and have boundless resources.

I have one diaper box and one laundry detergent box that both seem to work perfectly as well.

(tsk) Some of us don't live in mom's basement and have boundless resources.

Does it work though.... hm

Just to be safe, double up on the cereal boxes.

i admit i have a view of those sorts of boxes in use as temporary comic boxes with no tops on them. a medium size priority mail box with the flaps up in the air and taped also works.

Tape takes money out of the comic budget

Exactly my thought, and it would be far more fiscally responsible to use cereal boxes as backing boards. hm

Exactly my thought, and it would be far more fiscally responsible to use cereal boxes as backing boards. hm

Oh, I've definitely received some of those. :facepalm:

Oh, I've definitely received some of those. :facepalm:

I haven't received them as backing boards, but they have been used numerous times as the packing cardboard. :facepalm:

lol:applause:

So Convergence 0 says that the Wildcat world will be featured in the series. Do you think it's worth raiding the dollar bin at the LCBS for a few #1 which I believe is also the first appearance of the Wildcats. Might it heat up? OR just wishful thinking?