• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,816 posts in this topic

Kinda weird, as I've had this lot up for a few weeks now with no takers, but I now have three different bidders on Wolverine Vol.2 #24 & 25. No major character introductions in those issues. Could just be people hunting Jim Lee covers? Might he be doing a CGC signing similar to McFarlane's where people can mail books in to be signed?

1 minute ago, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

Kinda weird, as I've had this lot up for a few weeks now with no takers, but I now have three different bidders on Wolverine Vol.2 #24 & 25. No major character introductions in those issues. Could just be people hunting Jim Lee covers? Might he be doing a CGC signing similar to McFarlane's where people can mail books in to be signed?

I hear Jim Lee is signing at C2E2 with CGC witnesses, so they "may be preparing for that!" :) 

12 hours ago, divad said:

Clearly, you don't. :grin:

I dont, I drop in every once in a while to see what you have to say on the Copper Boards.  Your like Howard Stern, I just want to see what you'll say next. Not rich or famous or respected or interesting, but like him in that way.  And you get booted from here from time to time because you can't control your emotions or issues or whatever, and I think thats funny.  So no, I dont have you on ignore, your free entertainment.

10 hours ago, bluehorseshoe said:

I dont, I drop in every once in a while to see what you have to say on the Copper Boards.  Your like Howard Stern, I just want to see what you'll say next. Not rich or famous or respected or interesting, but like him in that way.  And you get booted from here from time to time because you can't control your emotions or issues or whatever, and I think thats funny.  So no, I dont have you on ignore, your free entertainment.

I’ll never put you ignore while u have that handle image

On 2/29/2020 at 8:36 AM, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

I saw this on Facebook and wondered if this might make people speculate on a bump in the Akira series.

88253652_10213849034133230_7983487688000

I'm not sure The Who are qualified to make such recommendations. Create thundering rock riffs yes, advise about pandemics, no. 

Here's a few recent CA sales that were respectable . . . :bigsmile: All trending:

9 hours ago, divad said:

Here's a few recent CA sales that were respectable . . . :bigsmile: All trending:

That death of Kraven is interesting...🤔

On 2/25/2020 at 7:56 PM, Aweandlorder said:

I’ll never put you ignore while u have that handle image

Seemed fitting in 2012 when I came on board, its never going anywhere, and will be the from cover of my forthcoming CGC Boards Autobiography, titled "Bluehorsehose: An Erotic (Comics) Life" available on Amazon and other fine retailers in the future.  

I'm sure someone will come along and say "This print ad in this comic, is the real first appearance of Batman"  and then that book would take off.  We already have people paying an arm and a leg for the first print ad of Spawn, Why not Batman and Superman as well? Let's see how ridiculous we can get with a 1st appearance.   

Edited by Kevin76