• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,856 posts in this topic

MOS 18's are hopping right now. Odd, considering there's no movie plans for him.

Doomsday in the upcoming BATMAN/SUPERMAN film!?!?

:o

Daaaaaaaaaang

How many characters are going to be featured in that flippin' movie?

Let me go through my stock...See what books I have that are first appearances and them I will let everyone know who's going to be in the next movie :devil:

So I see lots of renewed movement and interest for Amazing Spider-Man #252. Copies in CGC 9.8 are clearing $200 and eBay "NM" copies are finding 30+ some watchers. What's the deal here? Why now? hm

NM+ hits $31 on eBay

zzz We have been getting $60 for 9.0 - 9.4 raw copies for two years now at local shows.........

So I see lots of renewed movement and interest for Amazing Spider-Man #252. Copies in CGC 9.8 are clearing $200 and eBay "NM" copies are finding 30+ some watchers. What's the deal here? Why now? hm

NM+ hits $31 on eBay

zzz We have been getting $60 for 9.0 - 9.4 raw copies for two years now at local shows.........

Unbelieveable....I am so glad I've been hoarding them for the past year

How is MOS 17 NM a $40 - $50 book?

If the movie-makers were smart, they would ONLY show Doomsday's fist hitting a wall a couple of times after the credits.

At that point, MOS 17 would contain the "full" first (movie) appearance of Doomsday. :grin:

How is MOS 17 NM a $40 - $50 book?

If the movie-makers were smart, they would ONLY show Doomsday's fist hitting a wall a couple of times after the credits.

At that point, MOS 17 would contain the "full" first (movie) appearance of Doomsday. :grin:

Call it: DOOMSDAY! -the fisting

NM+ hits $31 on eBay

Unbelieveable....I am so glad I've been hoarding them for the past year

So, with the Venom movie announced, 252 should see an even bigger bump. I can't imagine 300 will go much higher though, there's just too many of them and the price is already $700 for a 9.8.

So, with the Venom movie announced, 252 should see an even bigger bump. I can't imagine 300 will go much higher though, there's just too many of them and the price is already $700 for a 9.8.

However, when Venom was to be in the original Spider-Man 3 (I can't believe I'm saying that, it's only like 7 years ago), ASM 300 was hitting $1000+++ in 9.8! I think there is still room to grow yet again!

Jay

I think the "Eddie Brock" Venom has kind of lost some of it's luster since the "Flash Thompson" Venom came along. Since the only constant is the symbiote itself, I'm starting to feel #252 is more important than #300.

Edited by Illustrious

I think the "Eddie Brock" Venom has kind of lost some of it's luster since the "Flash Thompson" Venom came along. Since the the only constant is the symbiote itself, I'm starting to feel #252 is more important than #300.

If McFarlane had done the art on 252 I'd agree hands down, but just because it's the 1st Venom + McFarlane's 3rd issue on ASM, 300 will always be the bigger book IMO.

Frenz was a nice artist, but I don't think we're going to be seeing 150k for his covers any time soon.

Is Secret Wars #8 seeing any type of a bump?

I'm not sure about the price bump but I do some more copies popping up on the Lyria Exchange.

I should've realized it had something to do with Venom. doh!

Lyria Exchange Copper Age link

I guess they've confirmed a Venom movie. Not just a rumor anymore. I saw this in General this morning.

However, when Venom was to be in the original Spider-Man 3 (I can't believe I'm saying that, it's only like 7 years ago), ASM 300 was hitting $1000+++ in 9.8! I think there is still room to grow yet again!

Jay

I agree with Frank. And not just because i have a few of these. If it went that high for a villian role, then having his own movie might bump that up a tad.

Edited by Paper Airplane