• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

Thanks for the link. Very convenient the way it's laid out. (thumbs u

Edit: I love reading the story but for those who want a. Refresher without having to read the entire run again, this is for you. I complained about the time in between #5 and #6 hitting comic shops and now I just want to slow it down and in the words of Montrose singer Sammy Hagar, " Make It Last" now that it's almost a quarter of the way to the end. I was the same way about the Authority and Planetary. I couldn't wait to read them and was depressed when they ended. I read those series in trades at least once a year and this run will be joining them one day.

Edited by The Authority

Again, Nick has been drawing EAST OF WEST primarily digitally, in order to meet deadlines. So there has been very little original art available for the series thus far. Due to collector demand, I've asked Nick to draw certain covers and pages that were originally produced digitally. He did four for the show, all of which sold out...no surprise, they're gorgeous:

Nick_Dragotta_Eo_W_1_31.jpg

Nick_Dragotta_Eo_W_5_20.jpg

Nick_Dragotta_Eo_W_6_18.jpg

Nick_Dragotta_Eo_W_7_Cover.jpg

If anyone is interested in getting an early page as original art, please contact me. Several covers/pages have already been requested at the show. Starting with issue #14, the covers (and select pages) will be hand-drawn off the bat for publication. In fact, the #14 cover was donated to the CBLDF auction, where it was won by a dealer for $2500.

Are you going to be listing any of the new prints?

This +1

As much as I'd like to, we've been asked by certain parties (I won't name names, but you're welcome to guess!) to only sell the prints at cons or signings. Unless that changes, I won't be able to sell them through the mail. Sorry!

But maybe I'll give some away as I've done in the past. ;)

In the meantime...we will be at NYCC, where we'll have all of them available, including the exclusive. If anyone wants to pick them up for boardies, I'll work something out. Just e-mail me before the show.

Are you going to be listing any of the new prints?

This +1

As much as I'd like to, we've been asked by certain parties (I won't name names, but you're welcome to guess!) to only sell the prints at cons or signings. Unless that changes, I won't be able to sell them through the mail. Sorry!

But maybe I'll give some away as I've done in the past. ;)

In the meantime...we will be at NYCC, where we'll have all of them available, including the exclusive. If anyone wants to pick them up for boardies, I'll work something out. Just e-mail me before the show.

I need something to go to my Ghost black and white print

Nexus, those are awesome! I am going to have to get a batman commission from Dragotta. Any idea what con he will be at next? There isn't anything on him within the SigRoom announcements.

Please sign up for the mailing list on my site. I give the list first shot at new art/commission opportunities. I don't generally post in the SigRoom as there usually isn't time for blank covers (the guys prefer to do straight commissions). Nick's next show will by NYCC and then that will be it for 2014. Thanks!

Happy news for those who have wanted to get prints, but haven't been able to make it to a show! Nick has agreed to hook up the die-hard fans on this board with any prints they want. Check out this group shot:

Eo_Wprintgroupshot.jpg

Buy three or more and get the CBLDF print for free:

Eo_WCBLDFprint.jpg

Now the important part...PLEASE DO NOT PM me if you want to order. Please write me through my site, www.felixcomicart.com . It will be much easier for me to organize everyone's orders that way.

For MP fans, here's the link for MP prints...you can mix/match prints for your orders:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7923923#Post7923923

Thanks!