• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Top five favorite covers of all time.

338 posts in this topic

detail.jpg

Skullcosmic.png

I'll admit the Thor 147 is a favorite out of my love for Loki, but the second I just really fell in love with and is the first comic I've wanted just because I enjoyed the cover so much. (thought I'm pretty sure early cosmic cube story is also pretty awesome)

Also, while on the subject of popular covers, while I by no means think Silver Surfer 4 is a bad cover I don't exactly understand why its so universally regarded as one of the absolute best? I guess I just find it kinda simple or find it strange that people would be so in love with and image of two heroes fighting instead of a struggle between a hero and their classic nemesis.

lol

One of these is not like the others. :insane:

Also the better Lightmaster cover is this one.

2c_The_Spectacular_Spider-Man_Vol_1_20.jpg/300px-Peter_Parker%2c_The_Spectacular_Spider-Man_Vol_1_20.jpg' alt='2.gif.9fc66b13abe5d736a39bc1a668f42ae9.gif' alt='2c'>_The_Spectacular_Spider-Man_Vol_1_20.jpg'>

lol

One of these is not like the others. :insane:

Also the better Lightmaster cover is this one.

2c_The_Spectacular_Spider-Man_Vol_1_20.jpg/300px-Peter_Parker%2c_The_Spectacular_Spider-Man_Vol_1_20.jpg' alt='2.gif.9fc66b13abe5d736a39bc1a668f42ae9.gif' alt='2c'>_The_Spectacular_Spider-Man_Vol_1_20.jpg'>

Nice, but I love the bright yellow on the SSM3.