• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official eBay Drank My Milkshake Thread

433 posts in this topic

Yours is not the first attempt to corral all EBay caterwauling into one thread. Good luck on this newest endeavor.

Yeah, but nobody likes you and your conflicts of interest. They make your milkshakes bitter. :sick:

Yours is not the first attempt to corral all EBay caterwauling into one thread. Good luck on this newest endeavor.

Yeah, but nobody likes you and your conflicts of interest. They make your milkshakes bitter. :sick:

Those who partake of my milkshake, always ..... oh, nevermind.

...have to sign a non-disclosure agreement?

...have to sign a non-disclosure agreement?

... hire a lawyer.