• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The all purpose Videogame Thread!
1 1

3,614 posts in this topic

Great deal going on with Gamestop and Microsoft Store. Buy used PS3, XBOX 360, PS4 for around $1 and go take them to a Microsoft store to get $10 credit for each game. Limit 5 per person. Expires Jan 4th.

Unless of course you have old games you want to dump already..

Link? I quickly checked Slickdeals and don't see anything.

Great deal going on with Gamestop and Microsoft Store. Buy used PS3, XBOX 360, PS4 for around $1 and go take them to a Microsoft store to get $10 credit for each game. Limit 5 per person. Expires Jan 4th.

Unless of course you have old games you want to dump already..

Link? I quickly checked Slickdeals and don't see anything.

Found this: https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/340722-microsoft-store-trade-in-10-minimum-back-from-the-dead/

hopefully you have a store nearby, closest to me is an hour and a half drive. Not worth it.

Edited by genrlzod

So I just opened up Lego Batman 3...

I am already liking how they threw in the Danny Elfman score from the 89' movie.

That's awesome! I was thinking of picking this up, keep updating us :)

And I take it back

Alien : Isolation has turned into one of the most frusterating games I have played in a long long time.

Aliens suck. Especially little facehugger bastards

I like Dragons Age Inquisition, but it doesn't have the pull of the previous two. This is odd to say, but I feel like there is too much to do. I wonder the map, and then find something else to do and find myself wondering around doing nothing while also doing something. It needs a bit more focus. I also don't find the combat very challenging. I might hike up the difficulty. In 2, you really had to have some strategy when you went in to fights. I had set all my teams strategies and would just around in combat balancing and supporting my team. In this game, I literally ran in to combat and put the controller down to help my son and realized I was doing just fine. It was odd.

I'll post more about the Halo 5 beta later. I have mixed feelings and want to see if they add more to the beta as it is a 3 week beta.

I'll post more about the Halo 5 beta later. I have mixed feelings and want to see if they add more to the beta as it is a 3 week beta.

Each week they will add new playlists/modes ...New one guess live this Friday. Which will be BR starts and a new game mode where u only get 1 life.

Each week they will add new playlists/modes ...New one guess live this Friday. Which will be BR starts and a new game mode where u only get 1 life.

Halo 5 beta schedule

Halo 5 beta schedule

Are you guys playing and enjoying it?

Halo 5 beta schedule

Are you guys playing and enjoying it?

Pretty much everyday kash and I play. Yea we having some fun but there's the usual beta BS that makes us a bit :mad:lol

I think if you liked halo 4 you'll like halo 5. A lot of fans didn't care for 4. Personally I think 343 has been doing great. Reach is still my all time favorite, but you can't keep your gameplay rigid. COD took a lot of criticism with MW3 as it felt like an expansion.

I think if you liked halo 4 you'll like halo 5. A lot of fans didn't care for 4. Personally I think 343 has been doing great. Reach is still my all time favorite, but you can't keep your gameplay rigid. COD took a lot of criticism with MW3 as it felt like an expansion.

You thought Reach was the best Halo? What did you like about it?

You thought Reach was the best Halo? What did you like about it?

to me ODST was the better Halo game.