• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The all purpose Videogame Thread!
1 1

3,614 posts in this topic

Here's something I came across today while looking for something else. Thought some of you guys might enjoy seeing it. Internal capcom correspondence re mega man.

P1000279_zps76829cef.jpg

P1000280_zps290e8749.jpg

Sweet :applause:

It's hilarious how stuff you just "come across" would be the pride of someone's collection. You need to invite me to your house.

I tried out Planetside 2 all last night and I must say that for a free MMO it is quite monumental. That is it's downfall as well in my book. I didn't know where anybody was half the time, and when I did find the big battles, there was just way too many players running around like headless chickens. An enemy can be standing right next to you and you won't even know it.

The upgrades on weapons etc. is impressive, as is the maps themselves. The controls need some work though. For instance, you can't lay in a prone position-a much needed stance for controlled firing and cover from hails of bullets.

Anyone else try this game yet, and what are your thoughts???

I'd laugh but i think it's sad and tragic... :(

Looks like MS totally lost their marbles...

It's totally tragic, but that video is hilarious.

I tried out Planetside 2 all last night and I must say that for a free MMO it is quite monumental. That is it's downfall as well in my book. I didn't know where anybody was half the time, and when I did find the big battles, there was just way too many players running around like headless chickens. An enemy can be standing right next to you and you won't even know it.

The upgrades on weapons etc. is impressive, as is the maps themselves. The controls need some work though. For instance, you can't lay in a prone position-a much needed stance for controlled firing and cover from hails of bullets.

Anyone else try this game yet, and what are your thoughts???

Tried it wasnt a fan

I have to admit i dont see why watching tv on an xbox is appealing to anyone ... We have tvs for that?

As the patriarch of a family that is completely inept at changing from one tv input to another, the fact that the TV can stay on one input for the majority of the time, and be changed by voice commands that my wife can yell at the TV, is actually a good selling point in my house.

duck-tales... wooo-oooo....

fun little clip, you can't help but sing along

Not pony tails or cotton tails no, DUCKTALES! :roflmao:

So looking forward to getting that game. It's cool to see some old platformers get a new lease of life.

duck-tales... wooo-oooo....

fun little clip, you can't help but sing along

Not pony tails or cotton tails no, DUCKTALES! :roflmao:

So looking forward to getting that game. It's cool to see some old platformers get a new lease of life.

I hope they do Earthworm Jim next. :wishluck:

Always loved that game and the cartoon that followed.