• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The all purpose Videogame Thread!
1 1

3,614 posts in this topic

What is your favorite Bioshock game?

I've played All 3 plus the downloadable content and I'm torn between 1 and 3.

I actually like Bio 2 more than 1, but It just feels too short compared to 1 and 3.

So I'd vote for Bio 1.

ive only played 1...i skipped two and will play infinite when it hits $10
You are missing a lot by not playing 2. (even if it is incredibly short)

I just finished playing Judge Dredd For the SNES and Judge Dredd Vs. Death for the gamecube and It's a really bad sign when the game based off the Stallone flick plays and holds up better than the one actually faithful to the comic. :P

One thing that really bugs me about the DvsD Dredd game is that the judges on the screen that fight along side you appear to be suicidal.

If they catch on fire they don't stop, drop and roll they just run around screaming ''UH! UH! UH!'' :roflmao: while flailing their arms above their heads like retarded chimps. (still while in flames!) :screwy:

Plus you can't even help put them out, you just watch them fry right in front of you. :facepalm:

To play bioshock, and not 2 is a crime.

But who am I to talk? I have yet to play Bioshock 2 past a certain point.

Nor have I beaten Batman arkam thingy, let alone hit up the seqail.

Beat RE6 Leon, but nothing else

An hour of Gears Judgement

And now GT5.

Gosh durnit. So much procrastination. But not enough practicing!

Never got around to any of the Bioshock games unfortunately. Not that I didn't want to, just never got around to buying any before changing PC's which wouldn't play them I don't think. Hopefully they'll release a boxed bundle version somtime and I'll get it then.

I bought these a long time ago from a former konami employee. Kept them under wraps til now but since I showed them on another forum, what the heck I thought some here might like to see it as well. Most all of this stuff was literally thrown into trash cans (I have heard first hand from people who were there :( ) so I am happy to at least have a little something from that period in time.

prelim castlevania 4 cover http://s1325.photobucket.com/user/sealed99/media/sc41_zps3772da4d.jpg.html

unused prelim castlevania 4 cover

http://s1325.photobucket.com/user/sealed99/media/sc42_zps0e4e2151.jpg.html

tmnt 4 turtles in time prelim cover

http://nintendoagemedia.com/users/98/photobucket/6167633D-A774-D442-D3012A4B67043836.png

Next time please share something unique. ;)

Those are great items. There's not much truly unique in the video game collecting sphere. Anything that is unique, well, we'd probably have to ask you to show us!

I've been playing Legend of Zelda - Parallel Worlds Remodel. It's a hack of ALttP that's been out for a few years (and reworked). I have a cart with it and it's really quite good. Very difficult and no handholding whatsoever which can be a bit annoying, but great to get a fresh revisit to one of my all time favorite games.

its no different than comic art in the 40s or 50s. wasn't viewed as worth saving back then; these were just kids' toys, like comics were kids' books.

On a different topic, I have a question for classic NES players/collectors. I recently found my old stash of Nintendo powers mags, guides etc. I remember owning a classic Metroid walkthrough/strategy guide that had maps for all the levels, and was thick like current guides. I did not find it in my old stash and looking back, I think me and my friends probably thrashed it completing the game over a month period back in the 80's.

I can't find any specimens anywhere online after a thorough search using multiple keywords. In fact, I can't even find evidence that anyone knows it even existed. Anyone here have any info, or own a copy for that matter?? I'm bummed mine went the way of the dinosaur.