• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

January 2013 ComicLink Auction

221 posts in this topic

Upgraded my Amazing Spider-man 19 from a 5.5 Cream to OW to an 8.0 Off-White Pager...

Also won some books that were better to win than to have slabbed:

Amazing Spider-man 146 in a 9.2 for $46

Amazing Spider-man 147 in a 9.4 for $53

Amazing Spider-man 148 in a 9.2 for $45

I wanted that 149 in a 9.4 but the screen froze... whatev's Comiclink... we shall face off again for that book...

RAD034D020121221_16737.jpg

Nice pick ups buddy! I like that date stamp on the 19!

well it looks like CVA might actually be negative for prices realized haha!

Currently bid is $110 with 3 hours to go and gpa is $205, so if that holds, thats a major blow to CVA (or maybe it was the crooked CVA sticker!)

Detective 363 9.0 white CVA Exceptional

Is it just me - or does this 9.0 not really look all that exceptional? I blew the image up 200%. A few spine ticks, looks like a small corner crease bottom right a bit of a rub along the bottom. I've seen a lot of 9.0's where you scratch your head and wonder what it is that kept it from 9.4. This isn't one of those.

no its really nice in person, it looks 9.4-9.6, whoever buys it can see that cva picked a good candidate. The only defect actually is a tiny amount of paper missing on the bottom left side about 1 mm..... the spine tick and corner crease on the scan aren't even noticeable in person and there is no color rub.

Always wanted a copy since The Red Guardian plays a pretty intricate role in Natasha's history and than her and Clint's relationship.

Didn't think I'd have to keep bidding for this book, appeared somebody else really wanted it. Old label perhaps did it?

Sorry :foryou:

RADB676A20121119_134323.jpg

I should probably kick myself in the nuts for buying this book. :eek:

RADED9F720121226_151348.jpg

congrats, I think...

It's hard to believe that there's only 3 in 9.4 (Highest Graded) in the census...

It's from 1972 for pete sake???

hm

Congrats for sure. No need for the nut kickin. It's an amazing book and those of us that collect Bronze know that this is an incredibly difficult book in grade. 100 page squarebond, a lot of black on the cover. And something about that particular batch of black ink - I've seen so many nice copies with fingerprints. So enjoy - you belong to a very exclusive club!

RAD7F42920121031_94256.jpg

You bid me up on the Debbi's Dates #8 didn't you? I should have had that for $15-$20.

Nope, I didn't bid on that at all. I only needed this book.

If I had bid on it, I would have won, dork. (shrug)

RAD7F42920121031_94256.jpg

You bid me up on the Debbi's Dates #8 didn't you? I should have had that for $15-$20.

Nope, I didn't bid on that at all. I only needed this book.

If I had bid on it, I would have won, dork. (shrug)

How quickly you forget my ability to overpay on most every book I buy. Case in point, the current If/Then deal we have pending.