• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Helheim

1,817 posts in this topic

It was not easy getting the NYCC or ECCC from the Oni Booth. They held a strict 2 per convention rule and marked your badge accordingly. If you went to Cullen's table he also sold you 2 of each...but you could come back and buy more.

Over at Chuck BB's table (ECCC cover artist) you could buy as many ECCC variants he had. He told me if you bought from him it went straight into his pocket not ONI.

Still 300 is a pretty low print run if Helheim takes off...but then again it might take some time like it did with 6th Gun! Writing is good...art is very good! A lot of shops did not order this title and Cullen told me print run was just above 4K..seems low to me but you never know!

ECCC seems lower, there is one sitting at $40 BIN for days. The ECCC cover is sooo much better, too. I wish that guy was doing the art for the entire series.

That $40 BIN is gone. One for $49 BIN

eye of sauron + talking it up in the thread, gets'er done.

Wow. I guess I should have grabbed a bunch at ECCC. I just honestly didn't like the book and thought $15 was too much for the variants.

Can anyone confirm 4k print run? Doesn't seem right my LCS was loaded with them.

My comic shop had about 25 of the regular cover and 25 of the variant. I did check 3 other comic shops though that had zero, so it could indeed balance out...

I've only been to one of the two shops that I frequent each week. The shop that I went to on Wednesday, which usually gets 1-2 copies of SG, only had 2 copies of Helheim.

I haven't been to the shop where I have my pull list. I pulled 2, but they normally don't get any Oni. I'll ask when I pick up my pulls this weekend. It could balance out.

Can anyone confirm 4k print run? Doesn't seem right my LCS was loaded with them.

My comic shop had about 25 of the regular cover and 25 of the variant. I did check 3 other comic shops though that had zero, so it could indeed balance out...

which variant