• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Helheim

1,817 posts in this topic

Just read this, thought it was very underwhleming in terms of story and art. I really didn't like the body proportions (look at the panel with the main character standing on a skull).

Will stick with it for a few more issues, hopefully it will pick up. Broke even with my speculation on this already, any other sales are a bonus.

So, I'm assuming Helheim did indeed come out today, judging from the posts here and my preorders shipping.

Not one of the 4 shops had these. Plenty of SEX but no Helheim. :( thank GOD for preorders.

Despite luke warm reviews here, the book is getting good reviews over all, and I'm still looking forward to it.

My local comic shop had about 25 of each the regular and the variant. Anyone notice some small white scuff marks on the very side of the spine, not the cover of the regular version? A lot of the regular version, if not most seemed to have it. Not the variant though.

Spine scuffing seemed to be very common on these, from what I saw.

I read the book last night. It is a new favorite for me. The artwork is amazing and the story seems like it could get really interesting. Best first issue I have read in awhile.

:cloud9:

Me too, I thought it was fantastic!