• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Helheim

1,817 posts in this topic

ah well it seems sold out everywhere, couldnt get a copy, hopefully forbidden planet will come through or get some more from supplier in future.

I'm not going to pay the inflated prices on ebay

I'm gonna be praying someone has at least 1 or 2 for under $6 each at MegaCon.. doubtful but I can dream.

I live in Orlando and I don't think a single retailer got this title (the first 4 I went to or called did not!)

- Chris

I don't know if I'm missing anything, but it doesn't seem prices for this are too high on eBay considering its $4 cover price?

What's interesting is most board members here didn't seem to like it while everyone else gave it really favorable reviews. I gave it a read and enjoyed it. Nothing earth-shattering, but very entertaining nonetheless.

Isn't the ECCC variant doing about the same?

I would expect ECCC to be the hot one, due to a variant cover and a lower print run than the sketch cover.

I heard rumors at ECCC that the sketch cover print run could be as high as 1500. There were 500 copies distributed at the retailer meeting at NYCC, but I think Oni overprinted and held a bunch back.

an ECCC sold for $57.99. I think people are under the impression that since it's a sketch, the NYCC is worth more. Also some are advertising the sketch as being only 300 copies. It will all even out eventually.

ECCC seems lower, there is one sitting at $40 BIN for days. The ECCC cover is sooo much better, too. I wish that guy was doing the art for the entire series.

That $40 BIN is gone. One for $49 BIN