• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jupiter's Children

526 posts in this topic

Sounds like a cool documentary. too bad it's not airing anywhere where I can see it.

:gossip: there's a few episodes on YouTube; hopefully this will make it too

Edit: agreed re: the sketchbook. Those little drawings look very cool.

Edited by Hekla

Sounds like a cool documentary. too bad it's not airing anywhere where I can see it.

:gossip: there's a few episodes on YouTube; hopefully this will make it too

Edit: agreed re: the sketchbook. Those little drawings look very cool.

I am sure there will be a torrent of demand for this episode as well

I grabbed a copy of #4 today. I thought all the covers were cool but I just grabbed the A cover. I decided not to read it since I can't remember 1-3...this is definitely one of those pile up books since it doesn't seem to be on a regular schedule.

I read this issue and thought it was great but somewhat of a dip from issue #3 in action. It took on more of a Watchmen feel with this issue. It is crazy how good this story is and how little we discuss it. I guess its because there is limited monetary value but from a collector standpoint but its still a great story and the art...well, its Quitely.

People don't come here to actually discuss comics, they come here to discuss investing and flipping comics. That said I'm really enjoying this book, but the fact that it's got 36 pages as compared to something like manifest destiny, which only has one more issue on it has 100 more is telling. Both books are enjoyable but one's got the potential to earn money and the other doesn't so of course people are going to talk about the profitable one more. Also doesn't help that with all the months in between each issue so far its easy to lose track of the overall story which doesn't help discussion either.

I just read 4 this weekend.

Good / solid story. Continues to impress.

Not every issue is going to have those "oh spoon" moments. If they could get on a regular schedule that would be great!

This is one of those books that is going to be read in TBP format and then get the appreciation it deserves.