• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Skywald, Eerie Publications, Stanley Magazines oh my!

483 posts in this topic

Yeah, this was supposed to be out back in September. Hope it hits the streets soon, although I'd rather see them take their time and put together a good product.

I'm antsy! devil.gif

So am I since all the cover scans for the checklist (with the exception of Hell-Rider and the color comics) are my books!

Here's the update on the SKYWALD HORROR-MOOD book...

It is due back from the printer this week (Nov 17 I am informed). The page count has increased to 256pp. It will take approx one month seafrieght to reach our US distributor (but books ordered from the Headpress website will be despatched within three days via Airmail).

Full Skywald Horror-Mood Info Here

Final Wraparound Cover Image

Updated Full Contents Listing

Sample Pages (PDF)

All covers for NIGHTMARE, PSYCHO, SCREAM, HELL-RIDER & THE CRIME MACHINE are reproduced in beautiful full-color. (Thanks for the scans, Jayman!)

Thanks to everyone on this board for your interest & support!

What's Fantagor #1 in high grade worth?

About $1.00

PM me your mailing address and I'll send you the dollar ASAP! devil.gif

Haha depending on condition...your pal might be getting the better of the deal!

No not really that Fantagor #1 is a great book! That corben cover absolutely ROCKS! There are different printings of that books. The first printing is VERY difficult to get. And to tell you the truth I'm not even sure how you identify the difference. For I think they still say first print inside? I'm not completely sure. I do know though that much of the 2nd print and later copies had the price sticker, as oppossed to the actual price on the cover...[#@$%!!!] or do I have that backwords? lol.

Cool book.

-bounty

Back to the Eerie pubs, has anyone here every found a Terror Tales 1 or 2?

I've pretty well got a full run of Horror Tales, but the Terror's are bloody elusive!

I would have to agree with you buddy. I too have been very active with looking for these gems. And Terror Tales #1 and #2 are tough books to get. BUT, I havnt' really come across any #1 and #2 issues of Eerie Pub books that are not tough to get. They will all make you pull your hair out.

I would have to agree with you buddy. I too have been very active with looking for these gems. And Terror Tales #1 and #2 are tough books to get. BUT, I havnt' really come across any #1 and #2 issues of Eerie Pub books that are not tough to get. They will all make you pull your hair out.

It's funny, the prices realized for these when they do come up are surprisingly low, but consistent.

A Horror tales V1 #7 goes for about $30-50 and that's from G-VF. Strange.

Magazine collectors seem to toss grading out the window in some respects.

Nice to see some activity here again! thumbsup2.gif

Are you guys going to sweep away the cobwebs, or keep them around for Ambiance? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

(Answer: Keep them around for Ambiance!) devil.gif

Bounty, good to see ya!

Where ya been hiding? confused-smiley-013.gif

Been VERY busy my friend. I am working going through my collection to thin some things out as well as create image collages for the board. We'll see where things go.

Looks like it has been moderately quiet around here. Hey did we ever decide on the final top 10 Magazines!?

Haha.

-bounty