• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Skywald, Eerie Publications, Stanley Magazines oh my!

483 posts in this topic

893applaud-thumb.gifGreat Psycho 18! The all black mags seem to pick up fingerprints moreso than their comic book counterparts. I wonder if there was a difference in inks? Either way, a tough one to find in HG, nice!

Speaking of which...

I finally found a nice copy of The Crime Machine 1! Been looking for some time and this one popped up. I see issue 2 much more often than 1 which made me happy to nab this copy. Now all I need is a HG Scream # 3 and I'll be stoked!

1123684-TheCrimeMachine%231.jpg

589a8cda5bd75_1123684-TheCrimeMachine1.jpg.15f9598af998e2fb30c202f655d82680.jpg

Ive been working on a piece of code to montage images as thumbnails. I have approx 1000 of my comics and mags scanned including most of my skywald books and Ive been testing against that image collection. So, here is a test image done using a search string of 'psycho*|nightmare*|scream*'. I set an overlap variable as it I enjoy the stacked-on-the-wall look wink.gif

skyhorror.jpg

893applaud-thumb.gifGreat Psycho 18! The all black mags seem to pick up fingerprints moreso than their comic book counterparts. I wonder if there was a difference in inks? Either way, a tough one to find in HG, nice!

Speaking of which...

I finally found a nice copy of The Crime Machine 1! Been looking for some time and this one popped up. I see issue 2 much more often than 1 which made me happy to nab this copy. Now all I need is a HG Scream # 3 and I'll be stoked!

1123684-TheCrimeMachine%231.jpg

Hey Jay major congrats on that book! You know I couldn't let it get away for free! sumo.gif

Ive been working on a piece of code to montage images as thumbnails. I have approx 1000 of my comics and mags scanned including most of my skywald books and Ive been testing against that image collection. So, here is a test image done using a search string of 'psycho*|nightmare*|scream*'. I set an overlap variable as it I enjoy the stacked-on-the-wall look wink.gif

jay....Jay....JAY.....JAYMAN Nightmare #15 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Jay major congrats on that book! You know I couldn't let it get away for free! sumo.gif

I had it set in my snipes and when I came around to check the traps the next morning I saw that I caught it! Saw you right there too as the underbidder, sorry 'bout that...saw you on those Vampi's also! shy.gifdevil.gif

That IS becoming a problem issue for me! Christo_pull_hair.gif Darn those black covers!

OK, anybody got a Nightmare # 15 in 9.0 or higher? Mmm?

That IS becoming a problem issue for me! Christo_pull_hair.gif Darn those black covers!

OK, anybody got a Nightmare # 15 in 9.0 or higher? Mmm?

You cant tell from the images but I have 2 nightmare 15's as one is a bit of a dog (probly 6.0-7.0) and the other is my upgrade. Black covers, I feel your pain.

You cant tell from the images but I have 2 nightmare 15's as one is a bit of a dog (probly 6.0-7.0) and the other is my upgrade. Black covers, I feel your pain.

Tell me about it! Just got this copy recently, front looks VF but the back kills it!

1140121-Nightmare%2315.jpg

1140121-Nightmare%2315Back.jpg

589a8cda603a1_1140121-Nightmare15Back.jpg.6f5ab4a9b00fb9cd031a39ed4f67fb75.jpg