• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Skywald, Eerie Publications, Stanley Magazines oh my!

483 posts in this topic

I actually only really discovered the Skywalds this past decade. They're much harder to find than the Warrens and I only have a few of them.

09-07-2011105133PM.jpg

09-07-2011105152PM.jpg

09-07-2011105158PM.jpg

09-07-2011105204PM.jpg

The Skywalds have much gorier covers than do the Warren mags but in general the artwork in the Skywalds is almost on par with that in the Warren mags.

:popcorn:

Nice Skywalds! The covers are defintely scarier than the Warrens--but not super gory like the Eerie pub stuff--the cover to Nightmare 18 still scares me--and I'm 36!

Compared to the other Skywald magazines, I always had the most trouble finding nice raw copies of Scream.

Agreed, 9.0 VF/NM + copies of Scream #1,3,8,10,11, Psycho #1,2,#9 (blk cvr),#18 (blk cvr), Nightmare #1, #2, #20 (1st Byrne) are the ones off the top of my head that are a real headache. :frustrated:

- b :insane: unty

Bought a pile from the same seller before you got there.

:cry:

And, congrats :)

(At least you left me the Millie the Models lol )

:grin:

In retrospect, I should have bought more.

Did you get that EH! brick thouse cover from him as well? That was a nice pickup.