• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Indie Coppers so bad that they are actually...well...they are just bad...
3 3

522 posts in this topic

Since everyone seemed to get such a big kick our of Vidarr, I looked through the book tonight... lol

I thought about saving some of this for the blog, but since I'm having problems finding enough time to manage it right now I figure I'll go ahead and post some awesome Vidarr action shots lol

thorr3page13.jpg

thorr3page15.jpg

The artist missed a few sound effects when The Silent kicks him in the balls.

VIDARR: "SMASH"

TYR: "OOOWWWCCCCHHHHHHEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...."

No, no. Everyone knows that mute guys don't make sounds when they kick!

Since everyone seemed to get such a big kick our of Vidarr, I looked through the book tonight... lol

I thought about saving some of this for the blog, but since I'm having problems finding enough time to manage it right now I figure I'll go ahead and post some awesome Vidarr action shots lol

thorr3page13.jpg

Crack-A?

NHV9CaC.jpg

thorr3page15.jpg

The artist missed a few sound effects when The Silent kicks him in the balls.

VIDARR: "SMASH"

TYR: "OOOWWWCCCCHHHHHHEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...."

No, no. Everyone knows that mute guys don't make sounds when they kick!

thorr3page13.jpg

Crack-A?

NHV9CaC.jpg

Chris Rock routine immediately comes to mind... cracka--cracka

I was trying to find that Eco Squad on MCS and the only Canyon Comic they had was this gem:

1113387.jpg

What exactly is he guarding the grand canyon from? Captain Erosion? Littering tourists?

You wouldn't believe all the supervillains trying to destroy the Grand Canyon. There's one around every corner and under every rock. Check out Eco Squad if you don't believe me.

Edited by Mister_Comics

You wouldn't believe all the supervillains trying to destroy the Grand Canyon. There's one around every corner and under every rock. Check out Eco Squad if you don't believe me.

pb-110510-jetman1-shulman.grid-8x2.jpg

Even Yves Rossy was closely watched to ensure he was not secretly dropping weed into the Canyon for some secret drug experiment. I mean come on now - he's from Europe , and he has wings. What further proof do you need?

(:

thorr3page13.jpg

Third panel..."Cracka!" lol

Ok here is a small percentage of the drek i have from the infamous 90's.

Garbage1_zps567e7a12.jpg

Drek? What are you talking about, those are some of the good ones. Was the Triune a flip comic with something else on the other side? I think I have that.