• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What are these board(s) for?

215 posts in this topic

Not everyone that came to boards in 2009 and later is/was a nit wit. It's just that as the timeline gets progressively closer to the present, the stupidity level starts to increase exponentially.

lawn.jpg

Butthurt.

Lots and lots of butthurt.

Boatloads, truckloads, trainloads, planeloads and pantsloads of butthurt.

More butthurt than a canoe trip with Ned Beatty. :luhv:

There is no hazing in the GA section. We strive to nurture and educate our noobs.

And if they continue to get out of line we refuse to trade with them or sell them anything good.

Not everyone that came to boards in 2009 and later is/was a nit wit. It's just that as the timeline gets progressively closer to the present, the stupidity level starts to increase exponentially.

lawn.jpg

Call me an old fart all you want. What I said is true. I blame it on modern age comics.

:eyeroll:

Well back in my day... :blahblah:

I can think of at least one for 2007...

Ooh, ooh, I can play.

I can think of at least one for 2006...

That wasn't play. That was repetition.

Butthurt.

Lots and lots of butthurt.

Boatloads, truckloads, trainloads, planeloads and pantsloads of butthurt.

Can we call it Boomhurt?

There is no hazing in the GA section. We strive to nurture and educate our noobs.

And if they continue to get out of line we refuse to trade with them or sell them anything good.

If that's the case, then how did Steve Meyer get in?

Where is Steve Meyer now?

I rest my case :acclaim:

Yeah but the revolving door let Mitch in. :D

Yeah but the revolving door let Mitch in. :D

:roflmao:

Did John Franklin back out?

John Franklin...where r u?

Oh, I am still around and still trying to understand the "Boardie Culture", I think its immediately jump on new folk and hit 'em hard! But even a hooker gets paid first before providing a hedonist service, wait, I am not sure that is a good analogy!

Did John Franklin back out?

John Franklin...where r u?

Oh, I am still around and still trying to understand the "Boardie Culture", I think its immediately jump on new folk and hit 'em hard! But even a hooker gets paid first before providing a hedonist service, wait, I am not sure that is a good analogy!

Some things you just don't need to understand,just have fun. (shrug)