• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Black Beetle

149 posts in this topic

The person selling DHP 11 isn't shipping them for two weeks because they are getting them from Diamond. Read the description. And they've sold several copies. LCS that don't even put stuff on their shelves.

I feel like I'm missing something. Why is this book hot? Print run of #1 was 7K+...

I was about the ask the same question, Matt. Wondering if this is like when I passed on NWM because the preview didn't impress, but the series turned out to be quite good. Luckily I was able to fill my back issue needs before it got super hot.

I feel like I'm missing something. Why is this book hot? Print run of #1 was 7K+...

because its good?

There are a ton of comics that are good, that doesn't explain it... hm

well its not exactly hot yet, it doesn't have sustained sales on ebay. Yes the first issues got snatched up but that doesn't mean its in high demand in the secondary market currently. Speculators bought it because it has a 2nd printing coming, it has only a few listings on ebay, and because DHP 11 was 40% off.

Dark horse always does thing in arc's night shift was the first arc as seen in dark horse presents # 11, 12, 13 wut was previously stated.. thank you matt..

the variant cover DHP # 11 is the one you should want since its his 1st appearnce and has black beetle on the cover....