• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emerald City Comic Con, March 28-30, 2014, Seatlle, WA.

322 posts in this topic

Still don't have my tickets they really screwed up this mailing

You may have to e-mail them to find out what's going on, that's what I did and they will have a badge for me at will call.

Still don't have my tickets they really screwed up this mailing

You may have to e-mail them to find out what's going on, that's what I did and they will have a badge for me at will call.

Someone dropped the ball.

Hey,

Newbie here. I am attending my first con as well.

Any tips to make this a experience a good one?

If you're driving, be sure to research a good parking place well before hand. Get a guide to the show with the map and use it - there's a good app you can download Know what you're there and make that a priority. Get there early, and I mean early. Keep track of your stuff - a lot of people set stuff down and it is never to be seen again. Don't stab anyone in the eye with a pen/pencil because they're sitting in a seat you want for a panel. Hate on all Twilighters.

Got tickets for The Princess Bride movie at the Cinerama on Thursday night :acclaim:

I think I have this on DVD if you want it.

Will Carey Elwes answer questions before I watch it lol

Thank you but I have it also :hi:

Since I'm building my agenda of must stop places (artists, panels, etc), are there any boardies setting up to sell at this show. I'm sure I'll be walking the dealer floor, but want to make sure I take the effort to at least visit the boardies and try to spend my money there instead of elsewhere.