• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ebay seller kellyssuperheroes?
11 11

1,105 posts in this topic

On 10/31/2021 at 1:23 PM, kav said:

If JJJ is Danny Cupcak then he sure learned a ton about signatures and outing fakes became suddenly a passion for him.

Are you serious?  Danny Dupcak *is* an expert on signatures and he and his shills have outed other scammers many, many times in the past to appear to be a "good guy."  

On 10/31/2021 at 1:49 PM, FFB said:
On 10/31/2021 at 1:29 PM, James J Johnson said:

Ever see this thread? I'll bet you haven't? This is aggressive

Long time posters remember that Danny Dupcak used to do the same things with his shill accounts after he got banned here.  The scammer loved busting other scammers.  

Expand  

A year ago:

"At any rate, wen BeatleBlue showed up to post using a contrived name with atale of complete fantasy, buying raw books from himself at 9.2 that grade 9.6, that was the impetus for me to get started on this project; investigating his CGC graded purchases, like this IM 55 at 7.5 and then crack and scamming a raw 9.4 out of it. So as odd as that is, BeatleBlue blew the whistle on himself when he showed up with his fantasy report".

Now: 

"And the funniest thing of all is that I only got involved because, at first, I thought Peck was Kellys shill. The whole thing started with "Bought a 9.8, got it today, looks like a 9.8, going to submit it", an impossible claim since USPS does not have same day delivery. I thought the next thing was going to be "CGC graded it 9.8. I had it walked through today"..  

Nothing new here for me to bust up BS. . 

Edited by James J Johnson

On 10/31/2021 at 4:33 PM, shadroch said:

The best cover for a witch would be a witch hunter. 

Like when Methos posed as a Watcher on Highlander back in the 90's ?

On 10/31/2021 at 4:08 PM, Buzzetta said:

Like when Methos posed as a Watcher on Highlander back in the 90's ?

I liked that episode where the other Methos showed up, and regular Methos said something to the effect of “it’s not like I have a trademark on the name!”

On 10/31/2021 at 5:12 PM, mattn792 said:

I liked that episode where the other Methos showed up, and regular Methos said something to the effect of “it’s not like I have a trademark on the name!”

On 10/31/2021 at 2:03 PM, FFB said:

Are you serious?  Danny Dupcak *is* an expert on signatures and he and his shills have outed other scammers many, many times in the past to appear to be a "good guy."  

I did not know this-can you point me to anywhere that shows his expertise?

On 10/31/2021 at 2:03 PM, FFB said:

Found it.  Danny was an autograph expert.

On 10/31/2021 at 5:34 PM, mattn792 said:

Definitely forgot it was Ron Perlman.

Hold on... I have to keep entertaining someone who is lecturing me that my price is too high on something and why I should accept their ask while someone else is actively purchasing the same item at full ask.

BRB.

@kav

Different venue... same stories. lol 

On 10/31/2021 at 2:36 PM, Buzzetta said:

Hold on... I have to keep entertaining someone who is lecturing me that my price is too high on something and why I should accept their ask while someone else is actively purchasing the same item at full ask.

BRB.

@kav

:gossip: If you're talking about ebay. Just about every item I ever bought with a BIN, I made an offer on, and bought it for my offer or a seller's counter-offer. 

On 10/31/2021 at 2:36 PM, Buzzetta said:

BRB.

@kav

I will expect a full report and dont forget to show him how it sold for your full price.

I'm surprised noobs haven't jumped in on this one.

Or lurkers.

This seems a thread for lurkers. 

On 10/31/2021 at 5:41 PM, kav said:

I will expect a full report and dont forget to show him how it sold for your full price.

When you get rid of the lowballers... you are only met with serious buyers. 

On 10/31/2021 at 2:56 PM, Buzzetta said:

And somehow I laugh at those offers and sell it at full ask anyway.

Talking about FB though.

There was a Hobbit set I offered here for $255.  

I just sold and collected $315 shipped for it while someone else is lecturing me about how I should accept their offer of $230 shipped.  I just keep saying, "I understand."

I have a friend like you.  He often finds himself seriously disappointed when he meets people like me. 

I ignore a lot of offers and just price things competitively against others.  As I wrote someone the other day, "I could offer this to you for free and you would still ask for a better deal."  The item sold.  Then they realized that they screwed up and wanted it.

So... offer schmoffer. 

Some things I am willing to listen to others I laugh at. 

No one beats buzz at selling.  It just doesnt happen.