• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ebay seller kellyssuperheroes?
11 11

1,105 posts in this topic

On 10/30/2021 at 3:09 PM, James J Johnson said:

I don't understand the analogy. But understandably, I am quickly getting the impression that I'm now unwelcome here on the forum. Am I reading this wrong? I can't help but feel that way. This is how a member feels when made a target by fellow forum members simply for spotting an obvious lie and going to work to dismantle it, a thing I've done regularly for 4 years. 

Honestly, far be it from me to unwelcome anyone from anywhere

If that were the case, this place would be extremely boring

On 10/30/2021 at 2:13 PM, WheresMyGlasses? said:

Nice deflection lol

Yes. You are deflecting. Just come out and say it. "You are not wanted here anymore, 3J". Go ahead. Speaking your mind is far more liberating than dancing about aimlessly. Say what you mean. I dispelled lies that went against KellySH and now that's the general drift of things here.. 

Never thought exposing a lie would come to that. Bizarre because I've done the same thing here with lies and scams 100 times before. Deflection, you say? :facepalm:

On 10/30/2021 at 2:25 PM, WheresMyGlasses? said:

Yup, it's seeming more familiar...

More dancing. Do you ever simply state what it is you wish to convey? I'm patient with newbies. I'll even start from scratch and re-welcome you if you want to start over again. 

I'll even make it a tandem in case any other newbies want to join today and climb aboard. More room.

welcome.gif

welcome.gif

On 10/30/2021 at 2:36 PM, Domo Arigato said:

JJJ.......it's time to drop this.

I did drop it. I'm answering to the fallout from it. I'm not a big fan of unwarranted accusations. I shouldn't be expected to be. When I get a notification, I reply to it. It's polite. 

Edited by James J Johnson

On 10/30/2021 at 4:39 PM, James J Johnson said:

I did drop it. I'm answering to the fallout from it. I'm not a big fan of unwarranted accusations. I shouldn't be expected to be. 

Fair enough.  I realize you were just explaining your process on it all.....but posting the board members name and talking about lies and liars just seems to dragging it out.   

Perhaps a better choice of words would be that everyone should probably just drop it.

On 10/30/2021 at 2:57 PM, WheresMyGlasses? said:

When you've seen Danny operate for 22 years you pick up a few things. But as I said I'm no detective, I'm just asking the question for the people who don't want to get warning pernts lol

I'm going to heed Domo's advice and turn my attention back to other topics. Best post and advice I've read today. 

On 10/30/2021 at 2:58 PM, Domo Arigato said:

Fair enough.  I realize you were just explaining your process on it all.....but posting the board members name and talking about lies and liars just seems to dragging it out.   

Perhaps a better choice of words would be that everyone should probably just drop it.

+1 

On 10/30/2021 at 3:09 PM, James J Johnson said:

I don't understand the analogy. But understandably, I am quickly getting the impression that I'm now unwelcome here on the forum. Am I reading this wrong? I can't help but feel that way. This is how a member feels when made a target by fellow forum members simply for spotting an obvious lie and going to work to dismantle it, a thing I've done regularly for 4 years. 

Not by me.  Having you here is probably best.

On 10/30/2021 at 7:30 PM, Buzzetta said:

Wait... so Danny is no longer living in a town on Long Island but is now residing in New Jersey? 

Kinda flashes you back to that Jersey shaped piece of trash you posted the picture of doesn't it?

On 10/30/2021 at 9:22 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Kinda flashes you back to that Jersey shaped piece of trash you posted the picture of doesn't it?

Last I heard Kelly's superheroes lives in Massapequa.

I just realized... okay... so here on Lawng Eye-land we named a whole bunch of towns after Native American tribes, chiefs, leaders and words for things. 

Good luck...

Massapequa = Mass - ah - pee - kwah. (Say it as one word no pause)

Patchogue = Patch - awg

Copiague = Co-payg

Wantagh = Wan - taw

Syosset = Psi - ahset

Have some fun with these:

• Ronkonkoma
  • Quogue
  • Nissequogue
  • Asharoken 
Edited by Buzzetta