• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ebay seller kellyssuperheroes?
11 11

1,105 posts in this topic

On 10/31/2021 at 12:16 PM, mattn792 said:

Because #awesome.

I haven’t laughed this hard in weeks.

And the funniest thing of all is that I only got involved because, at first, I thought Peck was Kellys shill. The whole thing started with "Bought a 9.8, got it today, looks like a 9.8, going to submit it", an impossible claim since USPS does not have same day delivery. I thought the next thing was going to be "CGC graded it 9.8. I had it walked through today"..  lol

Edited by James J Johnson

On 10/31/2021 at 12:33 PM, mattn792 said:

I was referring to @onlyweaknesskryptonite’s posts…

+1. Yes. I was too. (thumbsu 

I was merely pointing out that the punch line to all this is that the only reason I'm here in this thread is because I thought Peck was a KellySH shill; the very thing I'm accused of being. lol 

On 10/31/2021 at 12:43 PM, Aman619 said:

Gotta say, smells like iduppy, argues like Duppy…. I’m thinking Duppy.  Just loves the wordplay game , and deflects to overreach in answers.. like covid and conventions.  And is too easygoing about being accused of being who he says he isn’t.  DUPPY BABY!

Got it. If I say I'm not, then I am, just for saying that I'm not. Innocent if I drown, guilty if I float. Makes sense. 

Is the whole gist now that since I indirectly proved KellySH right by proving Peck's claims untrue, that in turn, I am now not wanted on this forum? That each and every post I make in any and all threads will descend down this same rabbit hole? Would that be a safe assumption? There are plenty of message boards where I can engage in free for alls just to fuss and blather with everyone. Is this what this is for me here and now? Funny thing is that KellySH mentioned to me that by inviting him here and copying and pasting his content that backed up my observations, I would make myself. a target. I wrote something like "No way, just proving my point". He was right, I was wrong. C'est La Vie. 

Gotta say, smells like iduppy, argues like Duppy…. I’m thinking Duppy.  Just loves the wordplay game , and deflects to overreach in answers.. like covid and conventions.  And is too easygoing about being accused of being who he says he isn’t.  DUPPY BABY!

Does the fact that Peck directly challenged me to prove that the Dazzler 1 he said he received, a different book than the image in the listing, was not the book he received? Let me ask. How was I going to prove that unless I ebay messaged the seller to find out when he sent it since Peck's claim was same day USPS delivery? 

His style at first read differently to me than Danny's posts.  But then you look at JJJ's initial motivation for posting here, which was to "expose a liar and possible shill" who was complaining about one of Dupcak's auctions.  And then he reaches out to Dupcak on eBay and gets such an immediate and thorough response from Danny.  Then there are the over-the-top accusations that Joe Peck was lying, and then all of the misdirections and playing the victim when he was the original aggressor, definitely points in that direction.  

On 10/31/2021 at 1:03 PM, FFB said:

His style at first read differently to me than Danny's posts.  But then you look at JJJ's initial motivation for posting here, which was to "expose a liar and possible shill" who was complaining about one of Dupcak's auctions.  And then he reaches out to Dupcak on eBay and gets such an immediate and thorough response from Danny.  Then there are the over-the-top accusations that Joe Peck was lying, and then all of the misdirections and playing the victim when he was the original aggressor, definitely points in that direction.  

"If you can prove it's not the book I ordered that would be VERY interesting.  No, it was delivered by USPS today.   Apparently, he's in Jersey and I'm in NY.  Just a few miles apart" 

This is a challenge that I can only answer to by first messaging the seller to further gather the facts. 

Turns out, it wasn't the book because it was purchased from SILVERAGE12C the day before. KellySH didn't even send his buyer the book yet when the post hit. You have to reach out to a seller to confirm that. 

Did you miss this? It's all on page 9-11. 

On 10/31/2021 at 1:07 PM, James J Johnson said:

"If you can prove it's not the book I ordered that would be VERY interesting.  No, it was delivered by USPS today.   Apparently, he's in Jersey and I'm in NY.  Just a few miles apart" 

This is a challenge that I can only answer to by first messaging the seller to further gather the facts. 

Turns out, it wasn't the book because it was purchased from SILVERAGE12C the day before. KellySH didn't even send his buyer the book yet when the post hit. You have to reach out to a seller to confirm that. 

Did you miss this? It's all on page 9-11. 

No, I read the whole thing.  Joe Peck clearly was mistaken.  But you went the extra mile to defend one of the worst scammers in the history of this hobby, if not the worst. 

If you've been around even a little while or have done any reading at all about his history, then you already knew that before you jumped to his defense. 

So when you go after someone like you went after Joe and you go to that much effort to defend a convicted criminal, I have to question your motivation.  And then when you claim to have "Street cred" when no one knows who you are or what you're really about, you can't really complain when someone calls you out on it.  

(thumbsu

On 10/31/2021 at 1:03 PM, FFB said:

which was to "expose a liar and possible shill" who was complaining about one of Dupcak's auctions. 

No. When I first posted, he was touting KellySH. Seemed to me setting up a story. Did you even read the posts? Judging by your account Peck was telling the truth and I was abetting KellySH's lies.

Read it, why don't you? 

I ordered a 9.8, got it today, it looks like a 9.8. That was his initial claim, but the "got it today part". Well, that couldn't be.

I bust up scams and shills. This seemed like one to me. A book is bought at 5:53 PM EST and USPS delivers it the next day by 3PM EST? Have you ordered books in the mail? Sent them? Ever receive one the next day that couldn't have been mailed the day before because USPS closes at 5PM and the listing closed at 5:53PM? C'mon. You're just looking for anything at all. "I'm the aggressor.". I did with Peck what I did with 100 others. Read a lie and took it to task. 

Damned if I ever do that again.  

On 10/31/2021 at 1:16 PM, FFB said:

No, I read the whole thing.  Joe Peck clearly was mistaken.  But you went the extra mile to defend one of the worst scammers in the history of this hobby, if not the worst. 

If you've been around even a little while or have done any reading at all about his history, then you already knew that before you jumped to his defense. 

So when you go after someone like you went after Joe and you go to that much effort to defend a convicted criminal, I have to question your motivation.  And then when you claim to have "Street cred" when no one knows who you are or what you're really about, you can't really complain when someone calls you out on it.  

(thumbsu

Apparently, you never read the way I've gone after so many others here. To a far greater extent way beyond this issue. This was a walk in the park. The gross inconsistencies just at face value, without digging, made it a slam dunk, I think I called it. 

(thumbsu

If you want to see real work put in, find the PolishedGem thread where I take down 90% of his books!  All_things_comics. Tonfulle88. They're things of beauty. And, in each case I reached out to the sellers with links to the forum if they wanted to respond. That is still the decent thing to do, even though I'm tearing them a new one. . 

If JJJ is Danny Cupcak then he sure learned a ton about signatures and outing fakes became suddenly a passion for him.

(thumbsu

Ever see this thread? I'll bet you haven't? This is aggressive

(thumbsu

From page 2 of the BeatleBlueCat masterpiece thread

"At any rate, wen BeatleBlue showed up to post using a contrived name with atale of complete fantasy, buying raw books from himself at 9.2 that grade 9.6, that was the impetus for me to get started on this project; investigating his CGC graded purchases, like this IM 55 at 7.5 and then crack and scamming a raw 9.4 out of it. So as odd as that is, BeatleBlue blew the whistle on himself when he showed up with his fantasy report" 

This is exactly the same reason why I went after Peck. Suspect a shill or scam? Take it down. Are you reading this? .

On 10/31/2021 at 1:23 PM, kav said:

If JJJ is Danny Cupcak then he sure learned a ton about signatures and outing fakes became suddenly a passion for him.

The best cover for a witch would be a witch hunter. 

On 10/31/2021 at 1:33 PM, shadroch said:

The best cover for a witch would be a witch hunter. 

So Cupcak's plan was to join the boards under an alias, learn about signatures and post for 4 years waiting for someone to make a thread about a transacton, and use that to defend himself and fully rehabilitate his reputation.  hm

On 10/31/2021 at 1:29 PM, James J Johnson said:

Ever see this thread? I'll bet you haven't? This is aggressive

Long time posters remember that Danny Dupcak used to do the same things with his shill accounts after he got banned here.  The scammer loved busting other scammers.