• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ebay seller kellyssuperheroes?
11 11

1,105 posts in this topic

On 10/31/2021 at 1:20 AM, James J Johnson said:

Nevermind, you. I remember the last time you pulled that stunt. You set Burning Man and the spin-a-rooni back 20 years. (tsk) 

image.png.d4c837e08a037afb3f5a8207ff0ec256.png

Edited by Buzzetta

On 10/31/2021 at 1:58 AM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Instead of pulling a Johnny Knoxville you should try something constructive. 

Here use Vitamin Pencils...

That was fascinating!  To me though like too many home art projects, he took a brilliant idea and didn’t know when to stop.  The sphere was beautiful and abstract, but then drew clumsy continents, in black, and made it kitschy…. Final project is a letdown…. 

On 10/31/2021 at 11:08 AM, Aman619 said:

That was fascinating!  To me though like too many home art projects, he took a brilliant idea and didn’t know when to stop.  The sphere was beautiful and abstract, but then drew clumsy continents, in black, and made it kitschy…. Final project is a letdown…. 

I would agree. It is both fascinating and finally a let down. 

I have watched so many videos of things like this and agree a lot of them do not know when to leave enough alone. 

Here is another one that I don't think he over did it.

On 10/30/2021 at 2:23 PM, James J Johnson said:

Yes. You are deflecting. Just come out and say it. "You are not wanted here anymore, 3J". Go ahead. Speaking your mind is far more liberating than dancing about aimlessly. Say what you mean. I dispelled lies that went against KellySH and now that's the general drift of things here.. 

Never thought exposing a lie would come to that. Bizarre because I've done the same thing here with lies and scams 100 times before. Deflection, you say? :facepalm:

I think that what you are experiencing is to be expected given your posting style, which resembles some well known past shill accounts.  My first impression is that you are another Bugaboo shill.  (EDIT) It has been brought to my attention by a trustworthy, old school source that this is not a Bugaboo shill.  But my spider-sense is still tingling about JJJ.   (END EDIT)

Your posting style is different from Dupcak's but very similar to Bugaboo's.  You seem to have some knowledge of restoration techniques, but interestingly, for the most part it centers only on the deceptive ones like trimming and color touch.  These are things anyone can pick up by reading these forums, but probably not in depth without some kind of in person practice and experimentation.

Leaving that aside.  You have been here four years. Has anyone here ever met you in person? 

I've been posting here since early 2004.  By the time I had been here a year or so, I had already met at least a dozen forum members in person and had bought books from other people here, had them shipped to my home address, etc.  

Has anyone else here ever met JJJ?  Mailed him a book?  Can vouch for who he is?  

JJJ, you say you have street cred here, whatever that means.  Have you ever shown your face to a known board member?

Edited by FFB
Because he's not Bugaboo

On 10/31/2021 at 10:40 AM, FFB said:

I think that what you are experiencing is to be expected given your posting style, which resembles some well known past shill accounts.  My first impression is that you are another Bugaboo shill.  

Your posting style is different from Dupcak's but very similar to Bugaboo's.  You seem to have some knowledge of restoration techniques, but interestingly, for the most part it centers only on the deceptive ones like trimming and color touch.  These are things anyone can pick up by reading these forums, but probably not in depth without some kind of in person practice and experimentation.

Leaving that aside.  You have been here four years. Has anyone here ever met you in person? 

I've been posting here since early 2004.  By the time I had been here a year or so, I had already met at least a dozen forum members in person and had bought books from other people here, had them shipped to my home address, etc.  

Has anyone else here ever met JJJ?  Mailed him a book?  Can vouch for who he is?  

JJJ, you say you have street cred here, whatever that means.  Have you ever shown your face to a known board member?

My posts were made with my typical intention. To assist a forum member, an OP, with my advice given to the best of my ability. Whether I wrote in the style of Bugaboo or KellyPoo or DannyBoo or didn't write in the style of either Boos or Poo was not even the slightest bit on my mind, nor did I think that my manner in delivery would be more important than the message delivered. 

Yours is the first request or demand I have ever received, aren't sure of which one it is yet, to present myself to a forum authority so chosen by the forum, for personal inspection/identification.. Also, I have never received an invite to any type of gathering of forum members. Not that I'm aware of. If I did, it was missed. Maybe in a thread I didn't read or a notification I may have missed.

And although I did read the forum rules carefully, so I can abide by them fully, and didn't notice any language about a personal inspection, I imagine by a designated forum authority, as a prerequisite to register. Have all of the forum members been personally inspected by a designated authority? Or is this a new registration requirement atypical to me? 

And again, I gave you the respect of replying to this boulder dash, as I would extend to any forum brother. But now, heeding the advice of a very wise forum member, DomoArigato, I will turn my attention back to the books and the love of them that brought us all here in the first place. Also, if I might point out; there's currently a Pandemic. Since March 2020, and people are still dying. I really have no desire nor inclination to venture out to meet and greets. I'm as meticulous and protective about my heath as I am about comics. Can we stop dancing about and concentrate on the comics? Are you able to do that? You seem to have a good deal of knowledge, as do I. I'd sure rather share my knowledge with you and learn from yours than bother doing this. I'm a good dancer but I'd rather be focusing on comics, if that's at all possible for you and anyone else with a similar mindset about personal inspections. Is that a reasonable expectation and request?

On 10/31/2021 at 9:35 AM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

I would agree. It is both fascinating and finally a let down. 

I have watched so many videos of things like this and agree a lot of them do not know when to leave enough alone. 

Here is another one that I don't think he over did it.

This is incredible! (worship) 

On 10/31/2021 at 11:26 AM, James J Johnson said:

My posts were made with my typical intention. To assist a forum member, an OP, with my advice given to the best of my ability. Whether I wrote in the style of Bugaboo or KellyPoo or DannyBoo or didn't write in the style of either Boos or Poo was not even the slightest bit on my mind, nor did I think that my manner in delivery would be more important than the message delivered. 

Yours is the first request or demand I have ever received, aren't sure of which one it is yet, to present myself to a forum authority so chosen by the forum, for personal inspection/identification.. Also, I have never received an invite to any type of gathering of forum members. Not that I'm aware of. If I did, it was missed. Maybe in a thread I didn't read or a notification I may have missed.

And although I did read the forum rules carefully, so I can abide by them fully, and didn't notice any language about a personal inspection, I imagine by a designated forum authority, as a prerequisite to register. Have all of the forum members been personally inspected by a designated authority? Or is this a new registration requirement atypical to me? 

And again, I gave you the respect of replying to this boulder dash, as I would extend to any forum brother. But now, heeding the advice of a very wise forum member, DomoArigato, I will turn my attention back to the books and the love of them that brought us all here in the first place. Also, if I might point out; there's currently a Pandemic. Since March 2020, and people are still dying. I really have no desire nor inclination to venture out to meet and greets. I'm as meticulous and protective about my heath as I am about comics. Can we stop dancing about and concentrate on the comics? Are you able to do that? You seem to have a good deal of knowledge, as do I. I'd sure rather share my knowledge with you and learn from yours than bother doing this. I'm a good dancer but I'd rather be focusing on comics, if that's at all possible for you and anyone else with a similar mindset about personal inspections. Is that a reasonable expectation and request?

1)  So no, no one here knows you or has met you, "Mr. Street Cred."  lol

2)  You're quoting DomoArigato?  lollollol  A known Bugaboo shill.  I might have to retract my retraction and tell my trusted source that he's not so trusted any more.  

On 10/31/2021 at 11:32 AM, FFB said:

1)  So no, no one here knows you or has met you, "Mr. Street Cred."  lol

2)  You're quoting DomoArigato?  lollollol  A known Bugaboo shill.  I might have to retract my retraction and tell my trusted source that he's not so trusted any more.  

Let's both be childish. At which convention are we getting together? Been a lot of them the past two years, have there?  Any this week or month that we can both fly to? We'll just suddenly drop both of our schedules for something totally unnecessary, risky, and silly? For no reason other than to placate you? As if that's a thing I should have heightened interest in accomplishing; like an item on my bucket list:

1) Climb My. Everest

2) Cure cancer

3) Run a 4 minute mile

4) Placate FFB, whoever that is.

5) Own a NM Action 1

:screwy: 

You're asking me to get in a tube with 150 other passengers during a pandemic. At least I got my answer that you are unable or unwilling to discuss comics. Perhaps I overestimated your ability to do that as much as I overestimated that you'd exercise rational thinking? doh! 

Pandemic - Wikipedia 

I didn't create it to avoid meet and greets. Will that be the next accusation? That it's my doing? lol 

Also, can we do this on PMs? Aren't the forum members who put time and effort into this thread going to be annoyed, seeing it taken so far off subject? Littered with so many off-topic posts? I would if I were the OP or contributed to the subject matter of the OP.