• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ebay seller kellyssuperheroes?
11 11

1,105 posts in this topic

On 11/1/2021 at 6:57 PM, kav said:

Its one thing when everyone fully understands what is happening.  If its something that is unsavory and the other person knows the full details then probably you'd get a no.

I excel at unsavory. 

On 11/1/2021 at 3:56 PM, Buzzetta said:

I dunno... I have to say you might all prove me wrong but I'm still not on board with this one.   Not going to defend it... but I'm definitely not on board. 

But some of the requests such as, "show us a picture of your face holding up a printout of this" or "step outside and film"... 

I see why he responds back with the answer of, "What will that prove?" because I have the same question from my end.

Pictures will be interpreted with the same skew that Shad interpreted my questioning him about his Marvel 1 purchase from KellySH, "How do you know about that. You must be him because it happened before you joined the boards". Meanwhile, he wrote about it right here, within the past month.  He forgot? Nobody is supposed to know about what he wrote here? He hiself appaears to have conveniently forgotten.

Any pictures forthcoming will have skewed interpretation, just like all the rest that everyone is forgetting about. Pictures will prove nothing because they can be pictures of anybody in front of this or that, and no matter what pictures are posted they will be "inconclusive" and held suspect, as random people in pictures that you don't know should be. 

On 11/1/2021 at 3:55 PM, THE_BEYONDER said:

From what I understand, he loves showing his skills by busting other scammers.  (shrug)

How do you know what he or I love? I don't love busting scammers. It's work. It's difficult. Tedious. Eye-strain. There's nothing to love about it. But it's sometimes necessary and I do it when it needs to be done, which is the best reason to do anything at all, love it, like it, or lump it. .

On 11/1/2021 at 7:10 PM, James J Johnson said:

How do you know what he or I love? I don't love busting scammers. It's work. It's difficult. Tedious. Eye-strain. There's nothing to love about it. But it's sometimes necessary and I do it when it needs to be done, which is the best reason to do anything at all, love it, like it, or lump it. .

I was talking about Hammer (shrug)

On 11/1/2021 at 4:13 PM, THE_BEYONDER said:

I was talking about Hammer (shrug)

Confusing, because I'm supposedly him, so now I have no idea when people tell me what a scammer I am if they mean me or who I'm supposed to be. I just assume the worst now, meanwhile I'd rather be in the grading or restoration sections seeing if some newbie needs advice. That's fun. This isn't. 

On 11/1/2021 at 4:11 PM, 500Club said:

Yes.  Absolutely yes.

Especially those of us who saw Danny’s previous long cons, including false names, addresses, and internet accounts.

Sure, but this time  he may have reformed.   Right?  It's sad because Hammer/DD/3J knows a lot and would be a valued addition to any board if he wasn't also a lying flim flaming POS.

On 11/1/2021 at 7:21 PM, Check And Mate said:

"Who controls the past controls the future: who controls the present controls the past."

And a Bababoey and a CBCS to you!

"I see OJ and he is looking mighty scared."

On 11/1/2021 at 7:26 PM, Check And Mate said:

You need to Ditch this board :whistle:

I like it here.  I don't have the problems that some have because I know what discussions are not to be had.   

You all managed to get the moderation thread locked and closed.

Just insane. 

On 11/1/2021 at 4:21 PM, shadroch said:

Sure, but this time  he may have reformed.   Right?  It's sad because Hammer/DD/3J knows a lot and would be a valued addition to any board if he wasn't also a lying flim flaming POS.

Meanwhile, back at the CGC ranch, you recently related an anecdote about buying a Marvel Comics 1 and testified that the only way I could know that is if I am that person because it happened long before I joined? Did you forget that you yourself shared that here, not long before I joined, but in fact, long after I joined? Why doesn't anyone ever address their inconsistencies once pointed out? Because otherwise it won't fit the narrative? 

Is this some post-Mandela timeline Universe where people state the ridiculous, it's accepted as fact, and no one notices how untrue it is? 

On 11/1/2021 at 6:40 PM, Buzzetta said:

No one should have to publicly post a picture of their face on here if they do not want to.  Sorry but no.

This is becoming a bit much though.   Does anyone really think that Danny would come here and participate on the boards for four years and pull a long con like this?  

And this is all because JJJ said that a few of the items that Kelly's Superheroes has are legit?  

It’s him.  100%