• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ebay seller kellyssuperheroes?
11 11

1,105 posts in this topic

On 11/1/2021 at 11:16 AM, James J Johnson said:

I didn't speculate on what may or may not be kosher until asked why I didn't. Has everyone/anyone commenting actually read the last 10 pages in their entirety? Or just a few words from each page here and there? And here we go again. In for a penny, in for a pound. 

I've been reading it...  

On 11/4/2021 at 11:34 AM, mattn792 said:

Someone pm me when the feats of strength start.

If Dupcak's still roided out we may struggle with those. 

How you feeling, JJJ, mate? 

On 11/3/2021 at 6:12 PM, chrisco37 said:

He gave us a thesis worthy of a masters in Post Office shipping and delivery using eBay to prove that the Dazzler 1 (effing Dazzler 1!) Joe Peck bought couldn’t have come from KSH but is too stupid to not make the KSH/Dupcak connection and call that out for what it is?  Um, yeah.  Ok.  

I can make the connection. When I refer to KellySH, I'm referring to all. But since it's KellySH listings I've referenced in the majority of my posts, I think it's easier just to write KellySH than KellySH/KSH/Danny/Cupcak/Cupack/Hemmer/etc., etc. each and every time. By writing KellySH instead of writing out all the names here all of you use, I am referring to that "all the same" entity falling under the KellySH umbrella. That said, what would you like me to do? Use the 25 different names and spellings I've seen in this thread, or jst refer to KelySH since that is the entitiy on ebay and may be less confusing and easier to write than the 25 different names separated by forward slashes? 

On 11/3/2021 at 7:16 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

He was just getting all limbered up. 

Jack be limbo, Jack be quick
Jack go unda limbo stick

On 11/3/2021 at 6:08 PM, DanCooper said:

" he would have been THE BIGGEST dealer in the hobby today.

How do you know he's not? How do you know that he hasn't been selling through all the major auction houses under aliases for decades? Other names, other addresses, how would they know? Submitting to CGC, PSA, PSA/DNA, etc. through aliases? How do you know where else he may sell other than ebay? How do you know he doesn't just sell comics, but autographs, sportscards, non sportscards, original art and much more? Are we quite sure that ebay seller KellySH is his only resource to sell? 

On 11/3/2021 at 7:29 PM, James J Johnson said:

How do you know he's not? How do you know that he hasn't been selling through all the major auction houses under aliases for decades? Other names, other addresses, how would they know? Submitting to CGC, PSA, PSA/DNA, etc. through aliases? How do you know where else he may sell other than ebay? How do you know he doesn't just sell comics, but autographs, sportscards, non sportscards, original art and much more? Are we quite sure that ebay seller KellySH is his only resource to sell? 

There is a gigantic ego behind that facade