• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ebay seller kellyssuperheroes?
11 11

1,105 posts in this topic

On 11/4/2021 at 3:40 PM, ttfitz said:

But it seems clear that not much of anything will make some folks in this thread change their minds.

Exactly. 5 or 6 days of wasted time and effort. Time to cut losses Throwing more good time after bad would be insane. Shad's already called me a scumbag. Someone I respected. People I've selflessly helped turning on me. Losing battle, he said. he was right. But I never thought it would be my battle, one that I really don't want. 10 questions for every one I can answer. I've stayed the course out of respect for CGC and the community, who I still respect. But this is a dead issue. I'll be in the spare a grade secton and resto section actually trying to help someone instead of fighting a losing battle here. He was right. :/ 

On 11/4/2021 at 5:33 PM, mosconi said:

Buzzetta just provided the simple solution to end all this and clear JJJ.  But JJJ wants nothing to do with it.  And he is playing himself as the victim as well now? (shrug)   

yup

So not one person on this site that he can trust, never bought nor sold, no one to vouch for him, and no PMs or the like? Somethin' stinks....

On 11/4/2021 at 5:15 PM, James J Johnson said:

Exactly. 5 or 6 days of wasted time and effort. Time to cut losses Throwing more good time after bad would be insane. Shad's already called me a scumbag. Someone I respected. People I've selflessly helped turning on me. Losing battle, he said. he was right. But I never thought it would be my battle, one that I really don't want. 10 questions for every one I can answer. I've stayed the course out of respect for CGC and the community, who I still respect. But this is a dead issue. I'll be in the spare a grade secton and resto section actually trying to help someone instead of fighting a losing battle here. He was right. :/ 

I called DD/Hammer a scumbag.  If the shoe fits......

On 11/4/2021 at 8:15 PM, James J Johnson said:

Good Bye

:sumo:

This is eerily similar to the waffling Cupcak did when he said Koos must have faked his vehicle registration or driver license (cant remember exactly)  and whatnot and all these hair brained explanation for why a guy he supposedly didnt know was living in the house owned by his wife where he also apparently lived.

On 11/4/2021 at 7:30 PM, kav said:

This is eerily similar to the waffling Cupcak did when he said Koos must have faked his vehicle registration or driver license (cant remember exactly)  and whatnot and all these hair brained explanation for why a guy he supposedly didnt know was living in the house owned by his wife where he also apparently lived.

You know this guy is a relentless liar and a crook.

On 11/4/2021 at 5:43 PM, Buzzetta said:

I gave you a solution. 

and therein lies the problem.