• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ebay seller kellyssuperheroes?
11 11

1,105 posts in this topic

On 11/4/2021 at 6:49 PM, kav said:
On 11/4/2021 at 6:40 PM, ttfitz said:

Note the bolded part. Never said nobody would change their minds, in fact that was the point of urging to attempt the suggestion from Buzz. But it seems clear that not much of anything will make some folks in this thread change their minds.

Thats what JJJ keeps saying-that nothing will change anyone's mind and his main excuse for not trying a single thing.  I disagree.  I think several of the suggestions would change many minds.

Let's try this one more time, since you don't seem to understand what I am saying:

Some people will never change their mind, no matter what is done (short of the two of them appearing, in person, in front of the person who is sure they are the same guy)

Some people could change their mind, given the right circumstances. Which I indicated that I thought Buzz's suggestion could do.

So, NO, that is NOT what JJJ keeps saying. Not even close. "Some" is not equal "All" or "None."

On 11/4/2021 at 8:10 PM, ttfitz said:

Let's try this one more time, since you don't seem to understand what I am saying:

Some people will never change their mind, no matter what is done (short of the two of them appearing, in person, in front of the person who is sure they are the same guy)

Some people could change their mind, given the right circumstances. Which I indicated that I thought Buzz's suggestion could do.

So, NO, that is NOT what JJJ keeps saying. Not even close. "Some" is not equal "All" or "None."

Have a cookie.

On 11/4/2021 at 8:15 PM, James J Johnson said:
On 11/4/2021 at 6:40 PM, ttfitz said:

But it seems clear that not much of anything will make some folks in this thread change their minds.

Exactly. 5 or 6 days of wasted time and effort. Time to cut losses Throwing more good time after bad would be insane.

Apparently kav is not the only one who did not understand - yes, there are some folks who you will never convince. However, there are others who you could sway your way with that very simple suggestion of Buzz's.

But, hey, it's your life, and your reputation around here, if you don't want to make the effort, it's your choice. But if you really aren't him, it would be a shame to leave things like this.

On 11/4/2021 at 11:13 PM, ttfitz said:

Apparently kav is not the only one who did not understand - yes, there are some folks who you will never convince. However, there are others who you could sway your way with that very simple suggestion of Buzz's.

But, hey, it's your life, and your reputation around here, if you don't want to make the effort, it's your choice. But if you really aren't him, it would be a shame to leave things like this.

7D4DAC40-B013-4C68-B492-89ED4CA054B2.gif.45fd0054c54c8891297b915849dc2bb8.gif

On 11/4/2021 at 8:13 PM, ttfitz said:
On 11/4/2021 at 5:15 PM, James J Johnson said:
On 11/4/2021 at 3:40 PM, ttfitz said:

But it seems clear that not much of anything will make some folks in this thread change their minds.

Exactly. 5 or 6 days of wasted time and effort. Time to cut losses Throwing more good time after bad would be insane.

I would absolutely change my mind if he did Buzz's suggestion.  Or mine.  Either.  
I am certain he will not so what am I supposed to think?

On 11/4/2021 at 8:32 PM, kav said:

I would absolutely change my mind if he did Buzz's suggestion.  Or mine.  Either.  
I am certain he will not so what am I supposed to think?

How can JJJ provide a message trail between himself and Daniel (kellyssuperheroes) regarding the Dazzler #1 if they are clearly one and the same individual, it's an impossible feat :1845314138_shiftyeyesemoji:  JJJ=KSH=DD

On 11/4/2021 at 9:14 PM, mosconi said:

How can JJJ provide a message trail between himself and Daniel (kellyssuperheroes) regarding the Dazzler #1 if they are clearly one and the same individual, it's an impossible feat :1845314138_shiftyeyesemoji:  JJJ=KSH=DD

And if he could, wouldnt he do it in a heartbeat?  

On 11/4/2021 at 9:24 PM, mosconi said:

^^

He has spent an incredible amount of energy in his denials and this would be a super ace in the hole but-nuthin.

On 11/4/2021 at 9:33 PM, THE_BEYONDER said:

:tonofbricks:

Have you watched those hips? cause it's a gif

It's the view between the crack of the stall door in a strip club  bathroom on a Friday night

On 11/4/2021 at 11:26 PM, greggy said:

Leave the poor guy alone

Didn't he snap you in two during the Christmas Day massacre?

Or was it ablue that did that?