• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ebay seller kellyssuperheroes?
11 11

1,105 posts in this topic

On 11/5/2021 at 10:29 AM, Buzzetta said:

I gave you a method to do it without providing your eBay ID.  You still have not addressed that. 

Nothing but crickets from JJJ regarding this.  He's still thinking up excuses why it won't work and will get back to us later.

Edited by mosconi

Is there anyone else on this forum who has been here for 4 years, has 6000 posts, and has never bought a book here, sold a book here, met anyone from here and couldn't have at least ONE person who someone else knows - that can verify their identity?

Circumstantial but... certainly seems overly suspicious.

Especially from someone so vested in a particular niche of the hobby...

On 11/5/2021 at 9:46 AM, James J Johnson said:

Thereby providing my ebay ID so the witch hunt can continue on ebay as well, forum members doing their best there on ebay to destroy my ability to buy or sell if I choose to, carpet bombing my messages with hatred and accusations as is being done here? That sounds like it would be great for me, right?. Why wouldn't anyone who isn't a complete airhead do otherwise? Bulletproof plan. Expose my 20+ year Ebay account, a flawless one, to widespread mischief. Sounds like a reasonable request, Kav. 

There you go again pretending like you dont understand.  Buzz's suggestion CLEARLY show a screencap with the ebay ID blotted over.
This confused act doesnt fly considering how acute you have demonstrated yourself to be.

On 11/5/2021 at 9:56 AM, James J Johnson said:

Great idea. Look what happened to me for stating that Peck couldn't have received same day USPS delivery. I can just imagine the fallout for anyone who comes here to vouch for me. I don't ask people to put a target on their back for me. Anyone doing so would be crucified for vouching for me and you all know it. And if they did, who are they? Would they have to provide ID and screenshots of themselves? Maybe more ebay messages so their accounts can be targeted? Some guy in Barcelona vouches for me, "Yes, I know him. 3J and I ran with the bulls, he is who he says he is". Then what? He has to provide photo ID and have Zoom meetings with Kav? Losing battle and whomever is involved; it will soon become their battle too. "Help me out here. Vouch for me. You'll need your photo ID, a picture of you behind your computer, you can cover up, as long as you Zoom with Kav and everyone else, but I warn you, if you do that, you will be crucified". Is that what's supposed to happen? 

I will happily and fearlessly vouch for you if you do so I put this on the record.

Seriously have you ever been successful at putting the cat back in the bag?  
At last stop saying "that wont help at all because-" while continuing to spend time and energy in denials which ARENT HELPING AT ALL.

Supposedly, merchants would sell customers live piglets and, after putting a pig in a sack for easier transport, would sometimes swap the pig for a cat when the customer looked away. The buyer wouldn't discover they'd been cheated until they got home and literally let the cat out of the bag.

On 11/5/2021 at 11:46 AM, James J Johnson said:

Thereby providing my ebay ID so the witch hunt can continue on ebay as well, forum members doing their best there on ebay to destroy my ability to buy or sell if I choose to, carpet bombing my messages with hatred and accusations as is being done here? That sounds like it would be great for me, right?. Why wouldn't anyone who isn't a complete airhead do otherwise? Bulletproof plan. Expose my 20+ year Ebay account, a flawless one, to widespread mischief. Sounds like a reasonable request, Kav. 

Do you honestly think the people of the boards have this much power?  Come on homie.  Cornholio, polished_garbage, and those other scammers you've taken to exposing are still making money through fraudulent means, on eBay no less.  This despite their frauds being thoroughly documented right here on these very boards.

Here, you can even have my eBay ID -- 792mn.  I freely post a link to my eBay feedback in all my sales threads too.  What's there to hide?

On 11/5/2021 at 12:01 PM, mattn792 said:

Do you honestly think the people of the boards have this much power?  Come on homie.  Cornholio, polished_garbage, and those other scammers you've taken to exposing are still making money through fraudulent means, on eBay no less.  This despite their frauds being thoroughly documented right here on these very boards.

Here, you can even have my eBay ID -- 792mn.  I freely post a link to my eBay feedback in all my sales threads too.  What's there to hide?

Now you've done it-given him an opportunity to change the subject and talk about how you are not the one being crucified here so you can give your ebay ID and furthermore-

On 11/5/2021 at 2:59 PM, kav said:

Supposedly, merchants would sell customers live piglets and, after putting a pig in a sack for easier transport, would sometimes swap the pig for a cat when the customer looked away. The buyer wouldn't discover they'd been cheated until they got home and literally let the cat out of the bag.

Also the supposed origin for the phrase "pig in a poke."

On 11/5/2021 at 12:59 PM, kav said:

Don’t buy a pig in a poke.

Probably best not to buy from Danny, either…