• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ebay seller kellyssuperheroes?
11 11

1,105 posts in this topic

On 11/5/2021 at 7:14 PM, CAHokie said:

I missed most of this but is the photo and birthdate on his profile page consistent with the other guy or just made up?

Refuses to let anyone see his face in video chat because pitchforks.  Has supposed pic of himself in profile-

@James J Johnson has never conducted and buys or sales here, so, no one has been burned.  No one can absolutely prove he is KSH.  He won't prove he isn't, to the satisfaction of the good citizens of the board. 

I have no feelings as to who he is one way or the other as I have never bought or sold from either.  I have replied to JJJ in threads before and I have also e-mailed KSH (back when he was Robojo) about someone stealing his photos.  I forwarded his reply to Mark Zaid, as was requested.  That is as far as my dealings with both of them have gone.

I will volunteer to be the verifier, if JJJ would send me the evidence.  I would verify it, redact personal info, and post for all to see.

I have dealt with many people here and have never had an issue, so, I would like to think I would be seen as a trusted verifier.

On 11/5/2021 at 9:25 PM, aszumilo said:

@James J Johnson has never conducted and buys or sales here, so, no one has been burned.  No one can absolutely prove he is KSH.  He won't prove he isn't, to the satisfaction of the good citizens of the board. 

It's not just 'to the satisfaction'-it's whatsoever-at all.

On 11/5/2021 at 9:20 PM, kav said:

Refuses to let anyone see his face in video chat because pitchforks.  Has supposed pic of himself in profile-

My profile image was posted 4 years ago. At a time prior to a forum member from Long Island talking about killing me. And your approval of that message? You did hit the "like" button, did you not, two-faced Judas, "send me all your personal info and let me help you out here"? How "smart" would I have been to give you or anyone else on this forum my full face photo and info to lead you and anyone else here wishing me death right to my door? If I was stupid enough to do that, what would I be doing on Christmas? Going to war? At my home? 

On 11/5/2021 at 9:39 PM, James J Johnson said:

My profile image was posted 4 years ago. At a time prior to a forum member from Long Island talking about killing me. And your approval of that message? You did hit the "like" button, did you not, two-faced Judas, "send me all your personal info and let me help you out here"? How "smart" would I have been to give you or anyone else on this forum my full face photo and info to lead you and anyone else here wishing me death right to my door? If I was stupid enough to do that, what would I be doing on Christmas? Going to war? At my home? 

Sorry for the extra notification but I got here late.

Did people here actually wish you death? Your going to war at your home, like in Rambo Last Blood??? What are they accusing you of doing that would warrant that response? 

Buzzetta said he was going to kill you on Xmas?

On 11/5/2021 at 11:42 PM, CAHokie said:

Sorry for the extra notification but I got here late.

Did people here actually wish you death? Your going to war at your home, like in Rambo Last Blood??? What are they accusing you of doing that would warrant that response? 

Man did that movie suck.  😩

If you were telling the truth I would sing it from the mountaintop-you know my absolute love for truth.  I liked @Buzzetta's post wishing Dupcak death on christmas so I guess you are saying you are Dupcak.  Tht kinda slipped out it seems.  I cant be a judas if the guy I thought was Jesus was an imposter.

On 11/5/2021 at 9:45 PM, CAHokie said:
On 11/5/2021 at 9:43 PM, Dr. Dank said:

Im disappointed in you @Buzzetta, though not entirely surprised. (tsk) 

Disappointed that he did not succeed? 

On 11/5/2021 at 9:43 PM, Dr. Dank said:

"I wish you death on Christmas". You tell me.what that means. Are you inside his head with him to know exactly his intentions. Let's say you were a complete sucker and fell for posting your photo and all personal info on the forum. You were stupid enough to do that. And then someone wishes you death on Christmas no less. I'll bet you'd be kind'a sort'a glad you didn't fall for posting the personal info everyone was begging for, wouldn't you say? 

Now personally, I don't care what he means, or his exact intentions because I didn't post info to lead him right to me to carry out his wish. But if I did post that info, and there's talk about death on Christmas, I'd take it very seriously. But right there. That mindset is the very reason why I was smart enough to know not to do as requested. 

On 11/5/2021 at 9:50 PM, James J Johnson said:

"I wish you death on Christmas". You tell me.what that means. Are you inside his head with him to know exactly his intentions. Let's say you were a complete sucker and fell for posting your photo and all personal info on the forum. You were stupid enough to do that. And then someone wishes you death on Christmas no less. I'll bet you'd be kind'a sort'a glad you didn't fall for posting the personal info everyone was begging for, wouldn't you say? 

Now personally, I don't care what he means, or his exact intentions because I didn't post info to lead him right to me to carry out his wish. But if I did post that info, and there's talk about death on Christmas, I'd take it very seriously. But right there. That mindset is the very reason why I was smart enough to know not to do as requested. 

No

I could assume a bunch of things though 

On 11/5/2021 at 9:49 PM, kav said:

If you were telling the truth I would sing it from the mountaintop-you know my absolute love for truth.  I liked @Buzzetta's post wishing Dupcak death on christmas so I guess you are saying you are Dupcak.  Tht kinda slipped out it seems.  I cant be a judas if the guy I thought was Jesus was an imposter.

No you wouldn't. I proved Peck wrong, thereby proving KellySH right. That, right there, above all else is unforgivable and worthy of death, regardless of who I am, and you and I both know it. 

On 11/5/2021 at 9:51 PM, James J Johnson said:

No you wouldn't. I proved Peck wrong, thereby proving KellySH right. That, right there, above all else is unforgivable and worthy of death, regardless of who I am, and you and I both know it. 

I'm fairly certain this wouldn't hold up in court, but I'm not a lawyer

On 11/5/2021 at 9:51 PM, James J Johnson said:

Once again you are dancing around the elephant in the room-you just inadvertently admitted you were Dupcak.  
Dont tell me what I know.  Dont play the victim.  Post the blanked out ebay messages and I will defend you.  Do it and see.  Stop dancing.

On 11/5/2021 at 9:49 PM, lizards2 said:

Disappointed that he did not succeed? 

I think there should be a no death on Christmas rule. It seems a bit rude. 

Wait, did Buzzetta actually say that? I really need to go back and read this thread, lol

On 11/5/2021 at 9:54 PM, CAHokie said:

I think there should be a no death on Christmas rule. It seems a bit rude. 

Wait, did Buzzetta actually say that? I really need to go back and read this thread, lol

its a saying he uses.  hyperbolic insult.  Like 'drop dead'.

Edited by kav