• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guardians of the Galaxy news

3,692 posts in this topic

Still no Steelbook at Best Buy.com or at my local store. I'm starting to get a bit irritated.

Peace,

Chip

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/guardians-of-the-galaxy-steelbook3d-blu-rayblu-raydigital-copyonly--best-buy/8879005.p?id=3292601&skuId=8879005

:gossip:

It's got the same "Sold Out Online" message that it's had since the day after it came out. (shrug)

Peace,

Chip

Some movies are worth watching the cast & directors commentary. Any Kevin Smith movie is worth it because it is like you are at a party with the guys while watching the movies.

Oh, and the LOTR movies, because you learn so much. It's just an undertaking, as watching the extended versions alone, then with cast commentary, then the director's commentary, costs you 36+ hours of your life.

Totes worth it, IMHO.

-slym

Some movies are worth watching the cast & directors commentary. Any Kevin Smith movie is worth it because it is like you are at a party with the guys while watching the movies.

Oh, and the LOTR movies, because you learn so much. It's just an undertaking, as watching the extended versions alone, then with cast commentary, then the director's commentary, costs you 36+ hours of your life.

Totes worth it, IMHO.

-slym

Kevin Smith films suck.

Totes worth it, IMHO.

-slym

Kevin Smith films suck.

I disagree.

Which version from which store has the best extras?

Peace,

Chip

From what I have found so far, this one seems loaded with extras.

AMAZON: Guardians of the Galaxy Blu-Ray

Special Features: Guide To The Galaxy With James Gunn -- The Director And His 8-Bit Avatar Lead You On A Galactic Adventure Through The Making Of This Epic Movie, From Vibrant Concept Art, Elaborate Makeup And Amazing Sets, To Dancing Baby Groot

Peace,

Chip

From what I have found so far, this one seems loaded with extras.

AMAZON: Guardians of the Galaxy Blu-Ray

Special Features: Guide To The Galaxy With James Gunn -- The Director And His 8-Bit Avatar Lead You On A Galactic Adventure Through The Making Of This Epic Movie, From Vibrant Concept Art, Elaborate Makeup And Amazing Sets, To Dancing Baby Groot

I watched those last night...The 8-bit Galactic Adventure bit was good fun. Some nice insight into the making of too.

I watched all the special features but I have been WAITING to watch it for the 2nd time (first time was at the theatre) so I can watch it all "fresh" again with my family this weekend as none of them have seen it yet.

The concept art is amazing too.

Totes worth it, IMHO.

-slym

Kevin Smith films suck.

12 posts in and this is your contribution??? :golfclap:

As well, you'd be wrong.

Jim

Totes worth it, IMHO.

Kevin Smith films suck.

That's your opinion and you are entitled to have it.

But I strongly disagree.

:)

-slym

Totes worth it, IMHO.

Kevin Smith films suck.

As well, you'd be wrong.

Jim

Now, now... it's their opinion and they can have it. I am glad I got to know it, to be honest. It shows me a lot about the person, and it helps me form my opinion of them.

;)

-slym

Peace,

Chip

Target is the only retailer that offers extra bonus material, An In-Depth Look Into Creating The Galaxy, which will be a code you have to redeem through TargetTicket. All other versions from all other retailers are exactly the same.

Totes worth it, IMHO.

Kevin Smith films suck.

As well, you'd be wrong.

Jim

Now, now... it's their opinion and they can have it. I am glad I got to know it, to be honest. It shows me a lot about the person, and it helps me form my opinion of them.

;)

-slym

088091dddbf76ebc92d44cdadc4e612c2916faafb82417479f2bd3b6529ab72a.jpg

Totes worth it, IMHO.

Kevin Smith films suck.

As well, you'd be wrong.

Jim

;)

-slym

Some Kevin Smith films suck.

Totes worth it, IMHO.

Kevin Smith films suck.

As well, you'd be wrong.

Jim

;)

-slym

Some Kevin Smith films suck.

Maybe you should help him with his movies.