• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lazarus - New Image book by Greg Rucka and Michael Lark

696 posts in this topic

Wow. Just read #3 :ohnoez:

This is a damn good book. The Godfather + Game of Thrones + The Future...at least that's how it feels when I'm reading it.

Also, it looks as if Rucka has taken a page from Matt Hawkins with his version of Science Class-lite on the last page of each issue.

:golfclap: all around.

Edited by awakeintheashes

Just read #3... Such a good book this! For me, easily the book of the year so far.

I hear you on that. I'm torn between this and East of West. Both books are so good. The letters/science class-ish section in this book might tip the scale, though.

Oh and this is a cool way to interact with fans

Letter Get Published in Lazarus? Here's a Patch.

Just read #3... Such a good book this! For me, easily the book of the year so far.

I hear you on that. I'm torn between this and East of West. Both books are so good. The letters/science class-ish section in this book might tip the scale, though.

:hi: awake

You know I'm leaning toward EOW but its not a blowout by any means. The patches are very cool. (thumbs u It is hard to beat the writer and artist on Lazarus. I just like the type of story EOW is telling a little better because their world seems a little bigger at least to this point.

You know I'm leaning toward EOW but its not a blowout by any means. The patches are very cool. (thumbs u It is hard to beat the writer and artist on Lazarus. I just like the type of story EOW is telling a little better because their world seems a little bigger at least to this point.

:hi:

I don't think there is a wrong way to go when picking between the two. These are two more gems that prove we are arguably in a new golden age of comics.

Edited by awakeintheashes

:hi:

I don't think there is a wrong way to go when picking between the two. These are two more gems that prove we are arguably in a new golden age of comics.

I wholeheartedly agree with that statement. There are so many books on my pull list right now and I'm adding to it monthly. I'm not complaining though. There were a lot of years that I found it hard to put 10 books that weren't minis on the list.