• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lazarus - New Image book by Greg Rucka and Michael Lark

696 posts in this topic

I'm liking 2013 better. Halfway through and the hits keep coming. Give me East of West, Todd, Superior Spider-man, Injustice, Jupiter's Legacy, Lazarus,and Five Ghosts twice a month and I'm happy :grin:

2j31q.gif

Edited by natevegas

I'm liking 2013 better. Halfway through and the hits keep coming. Give me East of West, Todd, Superior Spider-man, Injustice, Jupiter's Legacy, Lazarus,and Five Ghosts twice a month and I'm happy :grin:

+ Ten Grand,Chin Music, Suicide Risk,Bounce, Sex, Ghosted, Ballistic, The Wake

more good picks plus we have Superman Unchained with Jim Lee, Batman/Superman with Jae Lee, and Green Arrow is as good is I've ever read.

Rat Queens, Pretty Deadly, and Letter 44 plus more on the way. I loved last year and I'm loving this year. Its a good time to be a comic guy and we didn't even mention Infinity.

What does listings of meat have to do with comics?

Where is Jimmy Hoffa buried? (shrug)

Detroit :devil:

I don't believe it, if anything, they would have fed him to the pigs....no traces left.......it's how they do, not a wood chipper :makepoint:

Amen fellas. Much prefer 2013 to 2012 in terms of content

My LCS ordered around 700 to 1000 copies of this title. He thinks it going to be just as big as East of West.

The only thing that worries me about this title are all the variants for it.

That would explain the 48,000 run on the first issue.

When did Hawkeye start?

When did Hawkeye start?

august 2012