• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lazarus - New Image book by Greg Rucka and Michael Lark

696 posts in this topic

I love rucka, best punisher run in a really long time.

nice, I have been talking about that series since it dropped. Best comic of 2011/2012 imo.

I'm in for a rucka book.

You were just talking about this on some amateur hour program.

Sounds like and interesting series. Going to have to 86 one of my current reads... hm

I love rucka, best punisher run in a really long time.

nice, I have been talking about that series since it dropped. Best comic of 2011/2012 imo.

I'm in for a rucka book.

You were just talking about this on some amateur hour program.

Sounds like and interesting series. Going to have to 86 one of my current reads... hm

I believe rucka's run on punisher is over after this last issue.

I've been looking forward to this series more than any other so far this year, but I dare say not for speculation.

Definitely has a lot going for it. Everyone should find something to like. Dystopian future, feudal system, kick super soldier WOMAN, and genetic engineering.

RUCKA

:takeit:

Just noticed that Midtown has a Variant for pre-order for $10 bucks. Usually can't go wrong with Rucka so I'll at least grab a copy of the regular cover to read.