• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lazarus - New Image book by Greg Rucka and Michael Lark

696 posts in this topic

Just noticed that Midtown has a Variant for pre-order for $10 bucks. Usually can't go wrong with Rucka so I'll at least grab a copy of the regular cover to read.

Thanks for the heads up.

He's going to be long boxing 690 to 990 copies of them. EoW had dozens of pages on every forum before it was released. And it was only 1 regular cover and 1 store variant a week before.

My LCS ordered around 700 to 1000 copies of this title. He thinks it going to be just as big as East of West.

The only thing that worries me about this title are all the variants for it.

How many variants? Is there a list someplace? I can only find two covers. Regular and Midtown.

What was the print run of Nowhere Men #1? 1st print was like 12,000 I thought. And you could still buy for cover price a month after the release. 1,000 copies of Lazarus #1 is stupid. I preordered 2 copies though my LCS for 75 cents each, so who knows. I'll look at the preview in TWD tonight.

My LCS ordered around 700 to 1000 copies of this title. He thinks it going to be just as big as East of West.

The only thing that worries me about this title are all the variants for it.

How many variants? Is there a list someplace? I can only find two covers. Regular and Midtown.

And Forbidden Planet

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/06/05/x-men-and-the-wake-top-the-advance-reorders-chart/

I posted this earlier today in The Wake thread. And I'm sure 99% of the forum checks Bleeding Cool already, but Lazarus #1 is going to be EVERYWHERE. I am looking forward to the title and I have #1 and #2 on my Previews orders, but speculating I think we need to start moving in a new direction.

Who saw Polarity from Boom coming? I knew it was going to be a good title (huge Say Anything fan), but I did not think to order huge on it like EoW. The Wake is one of the best new releases I read, but the combo of artist and writer won't have a high secondary because there are plenty to go around. We need to start looking at Boom, Vertigo, and whatever else there is. Titles like Black Beetle, 12 Reasons to Die, even Uber fly under the radar because of the publisher. I think things will be changing very soon with titles like Collider and Sixth Gun Gorilla.

Thoughts?

Never heard of Black beetle or Collider - whats the low-down?