• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lazarus - New Image book by Greg Rucka and Michael Lark

696 posts in this topic

I'm new in the boards and it is my first post.I am really interesting Lazarus and I thought will be heating up the price on eBay.

Forget about the price, this baby is all about the story and it's laying some awesome foundations. I hope people don't kill this book by just talking about it's price and not reading it.

This Variant is a very limited printing. The regular edition of Lazarus #1 has officially sold out of first printings at Diamond, and they are releasing a second printing.

Thanks for looking.

Mark Hay

Owner, Splash Page Comic Art & The Comic Asylum

Wow. That is the best cover.

Read the first issue. Not bad, the only bad thing was I read it after reading the Wake and it just didn't compare well.

Overall well done. I like the setup, but it feels like its been done before so I am hoping for some other twist. Love the moment at the end with the old man.

This title has promise, but I think its going to take a couple of issues to get me to love it.

You know what sucks? Criminal #1 is only worth $5.99.

That's because I bought it. The Venn Diagram of what I buy and what goes up in value has major cleavage.

Looking forward to this one, will pick it up from my lcs this week. Glad i put it on order some time ago after seeing the preview. Also ordered a graded copy of the Forbidden Planet variant