• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lazarus - New Image book by Greg Rucka and Michael Lark

696 posts in this topic

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LAZARUS-1-WWS-IMAGE-/200938149872?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item2ec8d8d7f0

Anyone who doesn't want to pay tax or add another two comic books to your Midtown order to not waste on shipping charges.

Might be a shady seller though?

They got a negative feedback and responded,

"Made listing error, not perfect. Must be only God and you thanks!!"

I would avoid, but its your call.

Did anyone notice Michonne on pages 18-19? Same hairstyle and length, same headband, same face.

Definitely thought that as well!

Enjoyed it I must admit, looking forward to seeing where they are going to go with the story

Enjoyed the book. It left me wanting more which will make me pick it up again. I love Rucka and the art was just an added bonus.

i saw a black woman with dreads. being as i live in new york, i see a lot of of black women with dreads. lol

Yea I just thought it was a black women with dreads...

If you go to there site they list all the stores that carry it

I know but no canadian stores are on the list.

And I love goofy Comic Book Code related items!

Sucks

I just had my lcs get sign up to receive the next covers I love these things 2 but for know I will grab it. On ebay to lazy to travel to the city