• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman Adventures 12. Harley!
3 3

1,579 posts in this topic

I agree. I do not think it will be that easy to score a 9.8 from the looks of the raws I have seen. Not impossible, but not likely the census will shoot up that much for 9.8. I expect there will be lots of pressing though...

Did anybody see the sale of 3 raw NM copies of BA 12 on Ebay yesterday for less than the seller's ask price of $750? Somebody got a great deal if they turn out to be graded as the seller thinks they will be! EJR

Looks like its getting to be too late to jump on the bandwagon to buy a copy of BA 12 in CGC 9.8 if the going rate is anything close to the 1K sale of the CGC 9.8 copy sold last night! I certainly don't want to get caught up in this frenzy and then overpay for a copy only to lose a lot of money when the time comes to sell! EJR

trying to build the first worldwide set of BA12 there is about a dozen

Norway and France editions

20131022_151825_zpsf2683a5b.jpg

It's interesting that it looks like the original cover was slightly cropped on these so that the breasts don't come to a point like on the US version.

Did anybody see the sale of 3 raw NM copies of BA 12 on Ebay yesterday for less than the seller's ask price of $750? Somebody got a great deal if they turn out to be graded as the seller thinks they will be! EJR

i picked up 2 of them. When they come I'll alert the group. i will scan and post them in the PGM forum and let everyone know.

i picked up 2 of them. When they come I'll alert the group. i will scan and post them in the PGM forum and let everyone know.

I was tempted to buy one of those myself but I would rather buy a copy already CGCed! There aren't too many copies of BA 12 already CGCed on Ebay. You are really rolling the dice when you buy a raw copy! I don't think the scans that most sellers provide are all that clear in showing all the defects a raw copy might have. EJR

I was tempted to buy one of those myself but I would rather buy a copy already CGCed! There aren't too many copies of BA 12 already CGCed on Ebay. You are really rolling the dice when you buy a raw copy! I don't think the scans that most sellers provide are all that clear in showing all the defects a raw copy might have. EJR

I agree however, if they aren't high grade then I will return. Seller said mint so we will see. Junkdrawer found a 9.8 raw on EBay and at the current prices a 9.4/9.6 will be worth more than the price I paid.