• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman Adventures 12. Harley!
3 3

1,579 posts in this topic

Let's see. Today is 10/28/13 and BA#12 census says there are 104 books in CGC 9.8 (none higher), 91 books in CGC 9.6 and 297 total books graded.

I personally doubt it. The CGC process is not that fast and I (for one) do not believe there will be as many 9.8's found and graded as some on the boards do. Time will tell who is right and who is wrong. It will also be interesting to see how market prices do for this book between now and the next summer.

Let's see. Today is 10/28/13 and BA#12 census says there are 104 books in CGC 9.8 (none higher), 91 books in CGC 9.6 and 297 total books graded.

I personally doubt it. The CGC process is not that fast and I (for one) do not believe there will be as many 9.8's found and graded as some on the boards do. Time will tell who is right and who is wrong. It will also be interesting to see how market prices do for this book between now and the next summer.

Consider this: If only 1% of the print run was 9.8s, it would still be 25x the current census. To me if you don't see a long term supply response you are drinking something (pass the bottle :) )

I can see the 9.8 census being triple what it is now five years from now (shrug)

I can see this happening within 6 months . . . ;)

or at some point in between. Who knows. But it will happen.

when to pop reports go down?

im guessing never.

:/

But they don't always triple within some point from 6 months to 5 years out do they? Reading is fundamental. :hi:

Some people probably stashed away short boxes full of this comic.

QFT. I like the book and all, but these are early days and nearly 1k is pretty boneheaded IMO