• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 Cgc 2.5 Unbelievable 2.5! Closed

47 posts in this topic

:takeit: Trumps any pm`s but pm`s are more than welcome.

Priority mail shipping, insurance and delivery confirmation is included in the U.S.

Will ship within 2 days of receiving payment.

For those of you that are not familiar with me my user i.d. on ebay is cbcnow and my account has over 34,000 feedbacks. I can also provide board member references if needed.

Payment methods are Money Order or Personal Check. (Check must clear before shipping). I would prefer a money order or personal check if possible in order to avoid any paypal fees however if you would like to use paypal I will split the paypal fees with you.

No probation or Hos members!

Closed and moved elsewhere

$6895 $6495 if paid with Money order, Cashiers check or check. If paid with paypal I will split the paypal fees.

I am sorry to say that if the book does not sell here today I will be moving it elsewhere, thank you for all of the interest!

One and only price drop! My hopes are to sell to a board member!

Amazing Fantasy #15 Cgc 2.5

No Marvel Chipping

As you can see this book looks like a 3.5! I have never seen a nicer 2.5 than this copy here.

021_zps2d9baa0a.jpg

015_zpsf65ed19b.jpg

It is indeed a nice looking 2.5; I'm assuming they graded it so harshly due to the back cover staining and the small tip off the lower right corner of the front cover? Nonetheless, it is a terrific looking copy. (thumbs u

Was this recently sub'd? Just curious, as I hear cgc is through a strict phase. A friend of mine's DD #1 which I felt was a 6.5 came back 6.0, and ask around, I'm a fairly tight grader.

Anyways very very nice book.

It is indeed a nice looking 2.5; I'm assuming they graded it so harshly due to the back cover staining and the small tip off the lower right corner of the front cover? Nonetheless, it is a terrific looking copy. (thumbs u

Also looks like there is a big tear on the back. A great looking copy with most defects on the back.