• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ROUND 4 : Contest

338 posts in this topic

But it's not a game.......according to JC......it's a crime against humanity! 893whatthe.gif

What would you say if I started posting grades in the forum (like you) or jumping in late with a grade, and potentially getting off scot free?

I bet you'd all be really supportive, right? tonofbricks.gif

Now you're trying to draw some whacky parallel between getting a grade in late in a comic book grading contest with vehicular homicide.

Vehicular manslaughter? WTF?

Losing your eyesight already? Too much goofballs?

Maybe you should check your facts fathead, before you go spouting off again.

Vehicular Homicide

Statutes which allow a homicide charge to be brought against an individual who kills another person through the operation of a motor vehicle, either intentionally or negligently.  

MADD

"What a maroon!" - Bugs Bunny

The problem with claiming that DiceX is a no show is that he posted in the PGA thread yesterday morning. His team claims they came to a consensus days ago. Why was he waiting to submit a grade then? Why is his team the only ones to have not submitted a grade?

Perhaps we can have a pre-deadline deadline then if the pre-deadline is missed notification of the advancing deadline could be sent to the stragglers then if the deadline is missed we can have a new deadline while warning everybody of the new deadline making the new deadline the final deadline.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Perhaps we can have a pre-deadline deadline then if the pre-deadline is missed notification of the advancing deadline could be sent to the stragglers then if the deadline is missed we can have a new deadline while warning everybody of the new deadline making the new deadline the final deadline.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

...and a post-deadline, for those teams that miss the deadline, so they can see the team's guesses and then submit their guess. 27_laughing.gif

But it's not a game.......according to JC......it's a crime against humanity! 893whatthe.gif

What would you say if I started posting grades in the forum (like you) or jumping in late with a grade, and potentially getting off scot free?

I bet you'd all be really supportive, right? tonofbricks.gif

And what would you say if I started acting like a total pathetic whining assshole, 24 - 7 (like you) .........I bet you'd be really willing to consider my point of view and actually believe I had a life.

Maybe you should check your facts fathead, before you go spouting off again.

Man, you are a insufficiently_thoughtful_person, aren't you? 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

I was referring to my original comments about missing a grade and whining about it, and speeding and then whining about a ticket to the cop.

You dredged up the "contest = vehicular homocide" BS from your drug-addled brain stem, and then proceed ot post a 893censored-thumb.gif definition of the offence?

What do you do for an encore, strip down and run naked through the streets?

The problem with claiming that DiceX is a no show is that he posted in the PGA thread yesterday morning. His team claims they came to a consensus days ago. Why was he waiting to submit a grade then? Why is his team the only ones to have not submitted a grade?

You're implying we're lying. FOAD.

893censored-thumb.gif

The problem with claiming that DiceX is a no show is that he posted in the PGA thread yesterday morning. His team claims they came to a consensus days ago. Why was he waiting to submit a grade then?

Good questions. I hope DiceX is OK...

Add:

Why were other teams warned before the final grades were posted?

I know you are not going to believe me... and why I am wasting my fingers, I do not know.... but I am trying to get the right grade. I do not really care what grades other folks post.

Come on, no one is saying you're cheating, but the rules are in effect to ensure equal treatment for all, and to keep things fair.

How many people get caught inadvertently speeding and get a ticket? I'm sure the cop doesn't think you're a killing machine intent on mowing down old ladies and kids, but he has to enforce the rules equally for all.

You don't even remember what you posted two minutes ago, do you....... 27_laughing.gif

Maybe we can all agree that this is just a game and that if someone doesn't submit their grade on time then too bad. Misunderstanding, miscommunication, lack of a captain, it doesn't matter what the reasons are. LET'S MOVE ON!

Maybe we can all agree that this is just a game and that if someone doesn't submit their grade on time then too bad. Misunderstanding, miscommunication, lack of a captain, it doesn't matter what the reasons are. LET'S MOVE ON!

Agreed... thumbsup2.gif

You don't even remember what you posted two minutes ago, do you....... 27_laughing.gif

You may be a whiz with images, but you're a dolt when it comes to english comprehension.

Read over the "I'm sure the cop doesn't think" (with emphasis on the DOESN'T) and then ask someone relatively intelligent to explain what this means.

You're implying we're lying. FOAD.

893censored-thumb.gif

I never said you were lying. I don't think you are. I do believe you guys came to a consensus grade. Reading is fundamental.