• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ROUND 4 : Contest

338 posts in this topic

So what are you planning on whining about next?

Actually, I believe I'm right in this case, and I'm sure the majority of the board agrees.

If someone breaks the rules, they're out that round. No whining, no person_without_enough_empathying, no pizzing, you're gone. Too bad, so sad.

Put that to a vote, and you might be surprised at the verdict.

thumbsup2.gif Yep, you're the whiz of the boards JC. You win. 27_laughing.gif

Wouldn't that be... whizzing on?

Ah. the Contest Rule Breakers Club has now come to order. Planning your next bone-headed move? 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

I never said you were lying. I don't think you are. I do believe you guys came to a consensus grade. Reading is fundamental.

Do you have any idea what you are writing? When you say that:

His team claims they came to a consensus days ago. Why was he waiting to submit a grade then? Why is his team the only ones to have not submitted a grade?

Don't play innocent. The "CLAIMS" implies that it may not be the truth. Your following two sentences support the idea that if we [really] did reached a decision 2 days ago, why didn't Dice submit it then?

If you didn't intend to imply we were lying, you better learn how to write more clearly.

Because I would be pissed if I were on another team I say move on with the contest. Our capt. fvcked up or was unable to submit a grade. Either way it shouldn't be anyone else's problem. We're done (or at least I am), let the game continue.

thumbsup2.gif Yep, you're the whiz of the boards JC. You win. 27_laughing.gif

Wouldn't that be... whizzing on?

Ah. the Contest Rule Breakers Club has now come to order. Planning your next bone-headed move? 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Uh oh. Three laugh graemlins in a row. That means.......he thinks......what he wrote.....is really funny. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Because I would be pissed if I were on another team I say move on with the contest. Our capt. fvcked up or was unable to submit a grade. Either way it shouldn't be anyone else's problem. We're done (or at least I am), let the game continue.

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

Uh oh. Three laugh graemlins in a row. That means.......he thinks......what he wrote.....is really funny. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Nope, it means I think you guys are a joke.

And............what else is new? confused-smiley-013.gif

Because I would be pissed if I were on another team I say move on with the contest. Our capt. fvcked up or was unable to submit a grade. Either way it shouldn't be anyone else's problem.

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Redhook et al, take note. This is how a man takes responsibility.

I never said you were lying. I don't think you are. I do believe you guys came to a consensus grade. Reading is fundamental.

Do you have any idea what you are writing? When you say that:

His team claims they came to a consensus days ago. Why was he waiting to submit a grade then? Why is his team the only ones to have not submitted a grade?

Don't play innocent. The "CLAIMS" implies that it may not be the truth. Your following two sentences support the idea that if we [really] did reached a decision 2 days ago, why didn't Dice submit it then?

If you didn't intend to imply we were lying, you better learn how to write more clearly.

Since I wasn't involved in your team's communications it is a claim that you came to a consensus. I do not know for sure, I am taking you word for it. You are the one that is misdefining the word claim. You should learn how to read what is written.

So then answer the question zip, if DiceX had the grade for you team and was posting on the board up until yesterday, why did he wait?

Agreed. As I said earlier, it's not the penalty that bothers me, as much as the trolls who are so quick to imply that we're trying to pull some scam.

'Nuff said.

Nope, it means I think you guys are a joke.

And............what else is new? confused-smiley-013.gif

Red, all you need to do in order to join the JC fan club (along with the other 142 of us) is call him a "". You'll be automatically added to the club. thumbsup2.gif

Agreed. As I said earlier, it's not the penalty that bothers me, as much as the trolls who are so quick to imply that we're trying to pull some scam.

'Nuff said.

Trolls will be trolls. If it wasn't for us they wouldn't have a job.