• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rat Queens - Kurtis J. Wiebe, Meg Dejmal, John Upchurch
2 2

1,617 posts in this topic

Today's haul courtesy of the Duncanville Bookstore. I saw these in their long boxes a week ago and went up this afternoon on a whim hoping that maybe they still had a few, needless to say I was pleasantly surprised that stock was still available and I paid cover.

IMAG0994.jpg

Philly area report from the weekend and today: Zero copies of RQ at Fat Jack's, South Philly, Ontario St, Atomic City, Comic Madness, Brave New Worlds, Comic Madness, Comic Universe (Ridley Park) and Showcase (Granite Run).

FYI, all of these shops still had Panzerfaust, Clone, Strain #1 and Todd up to 3 weeks after the TV announcements. So all of the copies either got snapped up last week, or they weren't heavily ordered around here. Or a bit of both

How many PP RQ blanks were printed?

fixed it for you! (thumbs u

No fix required. I don't have RQ blanks but I have PP blanks. Figured you would be the guy to ask.

Philly area report from the weekend and today: Zero copies of RQ at Fat Jack's, South Philly, Ontario St, Atomic City, Comic Madness, Brave New Worlds, Comic Madness, Comic Universe (Ridley Park) and Showcase (Granite Run).

FYI, all of these shops still had Panzerfaust, Clone, Strain #1 and Todd up to 3 weeks after the TV announcements. So all of the copies either got snapped up last week, or they weren't heavily ordered around here. Or a bit of both

I grabbed stuff last week at Fat Jack's, BNW (both locations), and Showcase (Villanova). I stay away from Ontario St. and never have cash for South Philly. And most of it on Thursday at WW I think. The others I don't have a car for.

found this at the bottom of a box of . im thinking a good press should take care of it

P1090030_zpsf6e6a8e9.jpg

I expect 3D cover gimmicks from DC but didn't realise Image were now stooping this low.... :facepalm:

Edited by Garf