• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rat Queens - Kurtis J. Wiebe, Meg Dejmal, John Upchurch
2 2

1,617 posts in this topic

If its not a spec book, it takes a while for it to be noticed here. People slept on this one. This book is getting lots of comments and attention elsewhere. It is unlike anything else on the market and it is definitely at the top of my read stack.

I think it is the reverse. There was too much spec for #1 which resulted in the massive drop off for #2 and beyond. I think it was CBT who suggested that the drop off between #1 and #2 is a proxy for spec's play.

Green. Arrow. IS. Awesome. #17- and forward. Great covers, great interiors. Thank god Lemire took over. Now, I have a comic with an archer, and a consistent creative team that actually comes out on time.

Here's looking at you Hawkeye.

rantrant

Those Green Arrow covers are rocking it. How great is that book ? I've said it before and I'll say it again and again, its a great time to be reading comics. Its a great time to be reading comics.

I had a thought while reading this post. I was sitting here thinking that it sure is a great time to be reading comics.

* Damn you mind control!

Green. Arrow. IS. Awesome. #17- and forward. Great covers, great interiors. Thank god Lemire took over. Now, I have a comic with an archer, and a consistent creative team that actually comes out on time.

rantrant

GET YOUR BIG TWO BOOK CONVERSATIONS OUTTA MY INDIE THREAD.

rantrant

lol I was thinking the same thing... how did it even get mentioned lol

rantrant

lol I was thinking the same thing... how did it even get mentioned lol

Well, that was my fault. I was commenting on Green Arrow 17 sketch covers. If it makes you feel any better, I talk about your book in about 10 unrelated threads. lol

The big 2 are probably upset too. :roflmao:

Wiebe, I guess I will be seeing you and Upchurch at my LCS!!!!! Looking forward to meeting you guys! :applause:

Oh? Where's that? lol I only have a confirmed appearance in Ohio at the moment.

where at in ohio. I'm sure Gem City Con in early April would be happy to have you.

Edited by krighton

Floppy sales are one thing - valuable, not the only indicator of readership. I'll be curious to see how it does in trades when it's available to an even wider market through Barnes and Noble (and it polices up those who are trade waiting).

And of course, we still are in the dark about digital sales, which is effectively the only thing I read these days it seems.