• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rat Queens - Kurtis J. Wiebe, Meg Dejmal, John Upchurch
2 2

1,617 posts in this topic

Sales have been very steady on floppies since issue 2 (and I believe they have steadily risen over that time). From what I understand, the initial print run on the TPB was also quite high (same ballpark as issue 1), and immediately sold out. This book is becoming a bit of a phenomenon.

Sales have been very steady on floppies since issue 2 (and I believe they have steadily risen over that time). From what I understand, the initial print run on the TPB was also quite high (same ballpark as issue 1), and immediately sold out. This book is becoming a bit of a phenomenon.

As it should. Strong non-sexified women and humor that is actually funny. It's a great book.

I was getting a Blank Variant signed in ECCC by Wiebe and he started talking about how he left them at the Con in New York, where they ended up throwing them away when he came back to look for them. That explains why they're almost impossible to find

I think Roc might still have some copies that he is holding on to for future sketch opps...? That being said, we didn't sell that many at NYCC, and if it's true that a full box got tossed after the con, then there would be at most 300 or so left in total...? EASILY the rarest first print of #1.

Not. Even. Close.

I think Roc might still have some copies that he is holding on to for future sketch opps...? That being said, we didn't sell that many at NYCC, and if it's true that a full box got tossed after the con, then there would be at most 300 or so left in total...? EASILY the rarest first print of #1.

Not. Even. Close.

I begged for one at ECCC but they said they were all gone.