• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rat Queens - Kurtis J. Wiebe, Meg Dejmal, John Upchurch
2 2

1,617 posts in this topic

Several of the Comiconart artists will be attending Emerald City Comicon in Seattle at the end of this month, and so we have a unique opportunity to line up CGC SS sketches for several of our artists at the same time! All books will be completed and submitted to CGC by the end of the con, so the turnaround time will be rather quick as well.

The artists available for this event are Johnnie Christmas (Sheltered), Brian Hurtt (Sixth Gun, The Damned), Tyler Jenkins (Peter Panzerfaust), Simon Roy (Prophet, The Field), Mico Suayan (regular cover artist for several Valiant books, and also on DC's Injustice), and Roc Upchurch (Rat Queens).

Each artist is offering FIVE slots for this special ECCC sketch event, and since books will be shipped to all customers once they come back from CGC, you do *NOT* have to be in attendance at the con to take advantage of this opportunity!

More details HERE!

I've read them but I'm buying the trade because I don't worry about bent pages, dinged corners, who touches it, etc. lol

One of the best books out there imo.

Same here, I will be double dipping as well!

That page keeps staring at me from the stack! I can't believe that one hasn't sold yet.

And...I've talked to Ed Brisson, who does the letters, about the possibility of getting the letter files so that we can actually make acetate overlays with the word balloons. Hopefully that works out.