• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rat Queens - Kurtis J. Wiebe, Meg Dejmal, John Upchurch
2 2

1,617 posts in this topic

HBO would be interesting...do they have any cartoons?

for the Peter Panzerfaust fans, first I've seen this

Heavy Metal also has a hand in developing Weibe’s other Image comic Peter Panzerfaust, which is being developed as a live-action TV series with Life on Mars creator Matthew Graham working in conjunction with BBC Worldwide

Edited by krighton

HBO used to air Spawn. I don't know if they've had anything else. (shrug)

Ricky Gervaious show , Tales from the Crypt which could be argued to be animated, Life and Times of tim, and what was that HBO cartoon about the hollywood producer who was super old but kept trying to have sex with models in his sports car? it was really funny and based on a real person just can't remember the name.

Time to start updating some ebay titles:

"Rat Queens #1 NOT Walking Dead TV Show RARE HOT GEM MINT 10.0?CGC IT"

hardly any Rat Queens for sale on ebay...only a couple Staples

I happened to be looking for Staples variants on ebay just before I saw this announcement, and there were definitely more listed an hour ago than there are now. They aren't showing in the sold listings, though, so it looks to me like they were taken down by the sellers.

There are currently 2 cgc 9.8 copies of the Staples variant listed, but an hour ago there were 4 - one SS and one without signatures. There was also at least one non cgc copy as well that I don't see either sold or listed any more.

Edited by Crimebuster

I happened to be looking for Staples variants on ebay just before I saw this announcement, and there were definitely more listed an hour ago than there are now. They aren't showing in the sold listings, though, so it looks to me like they were taken down by the sellers.

Nah - I'm sure they sold. There's just this strange lag now between items selling and then showing up as "sold" (it's at least a day or two?).

And...extremely annoying.

Nah - I'm sure they sold. There's just this strange lag now between items selling and then showing up as "sold" (it's at least a day or two?).

+1

Ah, did not know that. (thumbs u

Anyway, there were at least 5 copies listed just before this announcement came out, and now I only see two.

It will be interesting to see how/if this news affects the normal version. There were so many ordered by dealers trying to get the Staples chase variant that there's still a bit of a glut. There's still one ebay vendor who has a lot of 10 copies of the normal edition for sale, no doubt trying to get rid of the extras from the variant order. When I was getting into Rat Queens a month or so ago there were four or five dealers who were selling copies in lots of 10, presumably for this reason.

Edited by Crimebuster

Looks like the lots of 10 are gone, and Midtown had at least 25 copies earlier today - all gone now. Safe to say supply is dwindling.

And...while print run on the regular #1 might be relatively high at 20k, that's still not a lot in the greater scheme of things - especially if/when a TV show airs.