• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rat Queens - Kurtis J. Wiebe, Meg Dejmal, John Upchurch
2 2

1,617 posts in this topic

I would, how is this book any different then the other flash in pan books that get optioned?

That's your only question if you are holding copies.

:hi: fastball ! I'm going to miss Matt and his shop. He was there 18 years. Sad day as far as I'm concerned. :sorry:

As for Rat Queens, no way am I dumping mine. I already own them free and it really is a great story with what imo is super art. I think it will grow on people. Heck, it might even grow on you. :devil:

Edited by The Authority

I would, how is this book any different then the other flash in pan books that get optioned?

You must not be paying attention to cons and general media fare regarding Rat Queens.

Wish I had hung on to some Saga, I sold those way too early....hindsight. I think my brain would melt if EoW got a tv option.

I'd be right there with you but unlike a lot of the books that optioned and can be adjusted for TV, I think Hickman and Dragotta have a very specific story to tell. I would hope at least 25 to 30 issues are in the can before they even mention it. If it ever does go to TV, I hope they get someone to make it that really gets the story. :wishluck:

You must not be paying attention to cons and general media fare regarding Rat Queens.

What's up zacrew ? :hi:

Me too...for the most part. I haven't read the books and there was 1 scene that really surprised me. My favorite show on TV right. The 8th episode of this season was unrel. My son is still bothered by it. lol

That episode was great. :popcorn:

Me too...for the most part. I haven't read the books and there was 1 scene that really surprised me. My favorite show on TV right. The 8th episode of this season was unrel. My son is still bothered by it. lol

What's up emezy ? :hi:

Or have lots of experience with the same sort of thing over and over and over again.

Same old watching some tv looking through my books.

Or have lots of experience with the same sort of thing over and over and over again.

Or not paying attention. This book is great and he's right about lots of mainstream stuff happening on this indie book imo. :grin:

Once again I disagree. Things like Sheltered, Mind Mgt, and the many others got optioned didn't have a core following like RQ does.

Same old watching some tv looking through my books.

I hope you and everybody else had a great Father's Day. ! My youngest girl took me ( well I drove ) to the LCS today and picked up a run of Marvel Presents #3-#10 in really nice shape. lol

I rented an basketball court and she beat me 4 games to 1. It is simply amazing how many times an 11 yo takes me to school on the court. :roflmao:

The Rat Queens following at ECCC was almost a little scary this year. Cosplayers, a clothing line, a packed charity party. The book definitely has a following with or without a show.

Or not paying attention. This book is great and he's right about lots of mainstream stuff happening on this indie book imo. :grin:

How many issues are there?

How many issues were out when PP spiked?