• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big ongoing Sales thread...some new GA and now SA!

811 posts in this topic

Sorry. Rec league basketball starts today and I have to work on my coaching plan.

(shrug)

Identify best player.

Teach him to repeat the phrase: 'gimme the ball, gimme the ball, gimme the ball, yeah'.

Win.

;)

Sorry. Rec league basketball starts today and I have to work on my coaching plan.

(shrug)

Identify best player.

Teach him to repeat the phrase: 'gimme the ball, gimme the ball, gimme the ball, yeah'.

Win.

;)

Kobe Bryant school of basketball. :baiting:

I am implementing a hi/low motion offense this year. We have the basic motion O Down so I want to take to next level. But sometimes coaching/teaching more sophisticated offenses to 12-13 yr olds is a challenge lol

No kidding...I've found that if you can teach those kids how to set picks and come off them correctly, the motion offense can work wonders!

D

most middle schools play a zone of some variety so often times there is no one even there to pick lol

As you know, you can pick off zone players just as easily as the man-to-man guys...

Zones...ugh. The only zone I liked playing was a matchup 2-3 where I got to front the low post every time. Lots of work, but it made it hard for them to get it inside...

(Enough hoop talk from me!) :makepoint:

Dan

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o